Are you okay??

Morning 5:05

The storm is really hard last night, that was the most fear moment in my life... I open my eyes... and it was morning.. I wake up and found out Taiga was here... ouh.. I'm forgot that he was come to save last night.. WAIT... did we.... SLEEP TOGETHER..?!!

AND MY IS WRAPPING HIM

AND MY IS WRAPPING HIM... I HAVE TO WAKE HIM..... but.... I feel..... so... calm and warm in his... hand... he sleep silently... He looks like an innocent guy... our face is really closer...

 our face is really closer

I can feel the breath... his heartbeat... his calm eyes.... should I keep being like this... or wake him up... I slide his hair.... he open his eyes... I pull my hand quickly... he keep staring on me again " Are you okay??" He whisper... "More than that" I reply... his voice is really soft when whispering...  he keep closing his eyes again... I can't let this...

You: Umm Taiga
Taiga: Mmmm??
You: We should wake up now

He open his eyes and look at our position... he release me... we both sit awkwardly... we got silent...

Taiga: What time is now??

I look at my watch

You: 5 o'clock
Taiga: Hmmmm.... do you have male school uniform?

You: It's only you a male in this house since today

Taiga: Uhh... you're right.. I forgot about that.. well I'm gonna go home now...

You: Okay...
Taiga: Bye

He stand up... I grab his shirt..

You: Taiga...

He look at me

You: Thanks for coming
Taiga: It's okay... umm... please wait me at the cafe...
You: Okay... bye
Taiga: .... bye..

He walk away and I stretch my body and take a shower... A few minutes later... I grab my bag and walk to the cafe...