𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

BigHit Audition◗  

" Thank you, I was this close to breaking down. "

SEOUL CITY WAS HUGE

SEOUL CITY WAS HUGE. Bora's jaw had been hung open ever since she sat in the taxi, her eyes fixated to the buildings outside that passed by quickly.

With her theatre audition form clutched in her hand, the nervousness was slightly kicking in, but compared to her best friend who was clearly panicking, she was good.

The ride seemed long, and Yo Sung had been discussing about the next step if she gets accepted with her mother, Bora also joining in at some point to add that she'd stay with Yo Sung, and asking her mother not to worry.

They reached and stepped out, totally surprised by what they were seeing. The company wasn't very big, but it seemed modest enough to Bora.
BigHit Entertainment was written in big bold letters, in the middle of the font.

She smiled and tangled her arm with her best friend's before pulling her towards the company with Yo Sung's mother smiling and trailing behind.

" Do your best, both of you. I'm not allowed inside so I'll stay here. " She patted their heads and Yo Sung nodded, nervously looking around before letting Bora drag her inside.

Bora widened her eyes, her face stretched into a smile as she spotted the same boy from the train earlier. But he looked troubled, or maybe, he looked more as of he'll break down.

The girl sighed, not liking the frown on his handsome features. She than realised, why he was stopped from entering.

" Hey, it's him! " Yo Sung said, pointing at the boy, who had turned around, looking at them confused.

Bora nudged her best friend, wanting not to embarrass herself and asked her to stay there. Grabbing her bag, she opened it and took out a form, rushing towards the boy.

" Here, I saw you on the train earlier and you left it there. " The boy only gaped at the form before taking it and grinning wide.

Bora bit back a laugh at how goofy he looked. " Thank you, I was this close to breaking down. " He gave a little bow and Bora did the same, before turning around and grabbing her best friend.

" Good luck! I'll see you in acting department if I get in. " She grinned, waving. The boy waved back, before watching her disappear down the hallway and he turned to sign up on the reception.

" He's so cute! Oh God! " Yo Sung squeaked and Bora chuckled, " Wah, look at you! Your nervousness disappeared, huh? "

" HOLY SHIT! I have an audition! " She screeched and Bora flinched, hissing at her before bowing at one of the staff apologetically, who had been walking by.

" I'll see you soon? " Bora smiled, fist bumping the girl. Her acting auditions were way across the room Yo Sung had in, so she needed to part ways.