𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

Bangtan Boys◗  

" She raps? "

IT WAS ALMOST FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON, while Bora was practicing the given dance choreography alongside other girl trainees, the coach keeping an eye on all of them

He was strict, but nice. She didn't mind it whenever he would yell to do the steps right. She needed that. Suddenly, the coach had stopped the music and they all looked at him.

Bora looked at the door where Bang PD entered. They all bowed and he smiled, returning the greetings.

" Mi Bora, follow me. It'll be a few minutes, if you don't mind—"

" Oh, no. It's fine, take her. " The coach said and Bora bit the inside of her cheek, exiting the room where music started again but came out muffled.

" The boys weren't free any other time so you can only meet them now. " She made an O face, nodding and following him to a supposed dancing room again.

PD-nim knocked and it was opened by a tall boy, he bowed immediately and stepped aside. Bora awkwardly bowed too as she entered, spotting two more boys.

" PD-nim. " They greeted.

" Boys, how's practice going? "

Bora cursed internally, could he not start some random conversation and get to the point? Sighing through her nose, she looked around before trying to read the three boys.

The tallest one seemed calm and collected, and he was talking with Pd-nim, the boy beside him had a big grin, and he was waving right at her.

She let her lips stretch too seeing as his smile was so contagious, she nodded meekly. The third boy, however, was glaring at her. Or more like judging her.

She raised an eyebrow as he looked at her up and down, holding herself back from saying, " I'm thirteen, stop checking me out. "

" This is Kang Mi Bora, boys. I was talking about her the other day. " Bora stepped forward, bowing once more with a little wave.

" But Pd-nim, I thought this was a hip-hop group? " The pale boy spoke up, his eyes narrowing. Bora bit back a smirk, " she raps? "

" I can rap, but I prefer vocals. " She shrugged and Pd-nim chuckled. " As I was saying, I've thought about it and just give it a try. We can't form hip-hop right now since our focus is on Glam debut—"

" Than why not add her to Glam? "

The taller boy was heard sighing shortly and he nudged his bandmate, before stepping towards Bora.

" Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm 16 and leader of the group. "

Bora shot him a small smile, " Mi Bora, I'm thirteen. "