𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17

◖Preparations◗  

" IT FUCKING HURTS! "

" FUCK! "

" Bora, stop cursing and come here. " The brunette groaned, slumping on the chair in front of the mirror.

" But unnie, it's going to hurt. " She whined, eyeing the thread the make-up stylist was holding. The older girl just smiled, " It will for a little while. But come on, you want to look even more good on the MV or not? "

She pouted, nodding. " I can handle this shit if I can live with seven guys. " She said, nodding, " Yeah, go ahead. "

The stylist giggled at Bora's words and started doing her eyebrows. Bora flinched and winced throughout the process, her eyes water at the pain automatically but it wasn't that severe.

But she knew she was going to cry while waxing.

After the painfully long process, Bora was once again sitting in front of the mirror, gaping at herself

She didn't look much different much her features showed a little details, it felt good to her. She beamed, " Unnie, you're so cool! It's like magic! "

She gushed, although she felt her skin still burning and tingling. The older girl smiled and patted her shoulder.
" You're good to go, now. Go get some rest and put some ice. You start shooting MV tomorrow. "

Bora nodded, getting up and pulling on the hood over her head and exiting the big room before making her way out of the BigHit building.

As she entered the dorm fifteen minutes later, Jungkook grinned, it only widened as he noticed how different she looked.

" Wah, noona! You look amazing! "

" Are you saying I looked ugly before, Kookie? " The boy groaned, whining.
" Noona! You know I didn't mean that! You always tease me! "

Bora chuckled, ruffling his hair.
" What's happening—whoa! Bora-ssi, what happened to you? " Jimin asked.

Bora sighed, " It hurt like bitch! " She whined, slamming the door shut of the bathroom. Jungkook winced, feeling bad about what she must've went through.