𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

Meeting New People◗  

My First Love.

BORA STEPPED OUT OF THE CAR, a guard immediately taking his place beside her as they headed towards the building

It was already blocked by the reporters and Bora didn't know how to get past that if it weren't for her bodyguard.

Questions being thrown her way, Bora was asked to ignore the media so she did as told and rushed inside, correcting her mask.

A sigh escaped her lips and she smiled, bowing at the director who was at the entrance of the office she was supposed to meet him.

" The cast meeting will start soon along with script reading. After that, we'll move to the set location. "

Bora nodded, " Of course. " They entered and Bora bowed at the group, who greeted back. She saw three people from cast inside.

One was In Yeop himself, who Bora found quite shy but friendly to talk to, there was another boy around her age who was going to play the second lead, his name Un Baek-Hyeon (Yoon Jun Won) along with one girl who was two years older than her, also female second lead as Sin Hyo (Jin Hee-Jung).

They all seemed really nice and Bora was really excited to start the shooting already. She was sad she'd miss half of the Bon Voyage the group was planning, but she was also glad she got to act in a drama.

The script reading was fun because the other two couldn't stop making jokes, Bora joining once in a while and In Yeop slowly warming up.

He told her this was also his first drama and he couldn't wait, but he was also anxious. Bora had only replied
" Honestly, same. " The two clicked instantly.

After what seemed like hours of reading the script, talking and laughing, they were moved to the van waiting for them in the parking lot.

Bora was informed her stuff has already been taken so she didn't need to worry about that. She texted in the group chat to the boys saying she's moving to the set location.

She was surprised to hear that the shooting location won't be far from the dorms. But she had to stay with the cast and crew due to various times of shooting.

Her phone dinged.

Groupchat

world wide handsome💓💖
where is the site tho?

mr. cat
did u reach safely?

baby kookie🐰
missing u already😕

cupofmytae
kookie is whining that he wants to see u! How's the co-star looking up close?

thegreatseducer🥵
Jin oppa-you won't believe! It's actually Yonsei University, it's close to the dorm anyway, but I need to stay with the crew because of the time schedule.

Yoongi oppa- not yet. We're driving there.

kookie- yeah, thanks.

Tae oppa- he's even more handsome upclose. 😉

a whole meal
Goodness, girl! Don't flirt with him! We might be able to handle your flirtatious behavior but he'll freak out.

thegreatseducer🥵
look who's talking bish! But don't worry, I'm not flirting with him. He kinda reminds me of pre-debut kookie cuz he's shy.

leader-nim
Thank God! Bora, don't embarrass
us.

baby kookie
Just say "yes, I miss you too, jungkook! " It's not that hard!

mylove😘
BORABORA! I MISS YOU! are you comfortable around them?

thegreatseducer🥵
miss u too, hobi oppa. Don't worry, they're all very sweet.

mylove😘
Oh thank God! I was worried.

baby kookie
Okay, that's just plain fucking rude.

worldwide handsome💓💖
ouch. That was kinda rude, Bora.

thegreatseducer🥵
Ugh, fine! I miss you too already, my dear precious kookie. Hope to see you soon because I can't survive even a second without you here.

mr. cat
There's second ouch.

thegreatseducer🥵
If you haven't already, *note my sarcasm*

a whole meal
bahaha!

baby kookie
Don't talk to me, noona! I was kidding when I said I was missing u!

cupofmytae
Yep. He was definitely lying.

thegreatseducer🥵
Good to know I have someone to match my sarcasm with. Anyway, gtg! We've reached.

" Did they text you again? " Sin Hyo asked and Bora chuckled, nodding.
" They were just asking if we reached. "

She jumped down and looked around, pushing her phone in her pocket.
" Wah, this is so beautiful. "

" We're gonna love this. " The other girl giggled and Bora smiled, nodding.

--

" In Yeop-ssi, do you need some
coffee? " Bora asked, entering the classroom they were practicing scripts in.

In Yeop looked up, " Oh, thank you. " Bora grinned, setting the cup of coffee in front of him before passing two towards  Sin Hyo and Un Baek-Hyeon who also thanked her.

" Where were we? " She flipped the pages and In Yeop tapped on the fourth, " Fourth. I think it's about the family background we're supposed to talk about. "

" Ah! I love it. " Bora smiled, her eyes skimming over the story. Bora couldn't help it but she felt like she was being cheesy.

She just fell in love with the title itself, even though she cringed internally at how she was being.

My First Love.

It sounded so soft, she could UWU without stopping. The whole drama was soft except a few scenes and Bora couldn't wait for it.

" Let's get this started. "

She smiled at the three, who chuckled and nodded.

a/n:

a/n:

Too short! Hehe