𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

Jeon Jungkook◗  

" I-I don't think you're supposed to sleep in class, noona. "

BORA WAS ALREADY PREPARED TO meet this new guy, who was around her age

BORA WAS ALREADY PREPARED TO meet this new guy, who was around her age. She was okay with it, and was quite excited.

They were once again, sitting in Bang PD's office, waiting for his arrival. When he did, that was not what she expected.

He was shy. Like extremely shy. Bora could already imagine the number of times he's going to turn red at her bluntness or perhaps, even choke on his food.

" H-Hi. I-I'm Jeon Jungkook. "

She smiled. " Cute. " She mumbled, causing his eyes to widen and face to turn red. Yoongi nudged her while Jin chuckled, shaking his head.

" Right, sorry. I'm Mi Bora. I'm thirteen too. " She smiled, extending an arm. He cautiously took it and shook her hand meekly, before letting go just as quickly.

" Hi, Jungkook. I'm Kim Seokjin, 18."

" I'm Min Yoongi, 17."

" Jung Hosoek, I'm 15. It's nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook. "

" Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm 16. Leader of the group. Welcome, Jungkook. "

The group decided to lead him towards the dorm first to drop his stuff off and make him feel comfortable.

" Yah, you get off that and share a bunk bed with him. " Yoongi suggested and Jungkook widened his eyes while Bora hummed, shaking her head.

" He's shy already. Why would say
that? " She frowned, nudging the boy beside her. " I won't, don't worry. "

She muttered and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, his cheeks red. They finally arranged his bed below Hobi and Jin helped him unpack while the rest hung around in the living room.

" Looks like he's extremely shy. " Hobi smiled and Yoongi nodded, " And extremely scared of Bora. Who just calls someone cute on their face on a first meet? "

Bora shrugged, " I do. I was about to call you rude, oppa but I held back when I first saw you. " Yoongi snorted,
" Yeah, I could tell you were glaring at me. Manners of this girl! " He scoffed teasingly, earning a nudge in the ribs.

" Guys, topic at the hands. " Namjoon sighed, " If he's going to be this shy, the coaches won't like him at all. "

Bora smiled, " Leave that to me, than. "

" No way! You'll corrupt him and probably teach him how to curse first. "

" I mean, that's the point—okay, I'm kidding. " Bora chuckled, " I won't, I promise. "

Namjoon nodded, " Yeah, I think that's for the better. They're same age and will go to school together anyway. Try talking to him a lot. "

" Will do, boss. I need to go now. "