𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36

Timeskip◗

" Bora, you have some guest. "

A MONTH HAD WENT SMOOTHLY and Bora was already used to hang around the cast and crew

A MONTH HAD WENT SMOOTHLY and Bora was already used to hang around the cast and crew. Since she was the youngest, the girl was used to walk around and mess with the staff, who were already aware of her antics.

Honestly, none of them couldy deny her adorableness. While others would shoot their scenes, shed tease them by acting it out and keep saying "fighting" in the background, realuting loadtons of bloopers and behind the scenes.

She had gotten closer to the three more ans the filming was going comfortably. She was sad that half of the episodes were done filming and the staff kept calling her "take-one Bora" because she always finished her scenes in one take if she wants to and at times when she's not messing around.

As much as she knew, there weren't any actually kissing scenes in the drama except that one forehead kiss
In Yeop had to give her (lmao) , which the two were enough comfortable to do so.

Despite her enjoying the acting and her time the people, she couldn't help hut miss the boys and pd-nim, staff of BigHit immensely.

Due to her hectic shooting and schedule and their busy filming Bon Voyage and writing songs for comeback album, she was able to meet them only once in the whole month.

Now the boys were currently in Finland, she found out when she called them the previous night during her break time and Jungkook was kind enough to keep his sleep aside and talk to her for long, telling her all exciting things.

Also due to her being in such a beautiful place to shoot, Bora couldn't help hut feel inspired. So when she got free time, she had written lyrics she got in her Notes app in her phone.

The Yonsei University was beautiful in all seasons, especially around mid-august so she couldn't stop herself from admiring the scenery around.

She was once again, sitting beneath a tree that filled with half yellow-orangish leaves. Due to it being humid, Bora had been constantly reminded by the boys and her cast members ro drink water. It was very hot to shoot around during mid-august but the nights were cold.

She smiled as she typed on her phone, her feet tapping as she thought of a melody in her mind.
" What are you doing? " In Yeop appeared, handing her a box.

Bora beamed, thanking him. He was thoughtful enough to get her watermelon, " I'm writing a song for the upcoming album. " She grinned, setting her phone down before taking a bite.

" Can't wait for it already. " He smiled, taking a bite too and Bora chuckled. " I can't say much, but this album is very different from the others so I'm excited too. "

In Yeop chuckled, ruffling her hair.
" Finish it, we a have a scene in five. "

Bora nodded, taking another bite before quickly typing a last few words and saving the note. " Bora, In Yeop? "