𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30

Some scenes from the MV and behind the scenes.◗  

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I Need U—

The starting scene, Bora is seen sitting at the edge of a rooftop, saying her sync part " Fall " as she stares lifelessly at the world below, her head tilted slightly to side as a tear escaped her eyes.

Jungkook, Lav (chorus) (RM ad-libs):
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
heuteojine
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
tteoreojine

--

At the main chorus, Bora is seen sitting at one of the train, her feet dangling as she stared at her palms blankly, while the group of boys a little farther away are looking around in search of her, before Jungkook points over at her hunched figure.

They break into a jog, climbing up and running towards the hooded figure, but she fades away as soon as they reach near her.

Jungkook, Lav :
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae(chorus)
I need you girl (Lav: neon areumdawo)
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (RM: I need you girl)
I need you girl (Jimin and RM: I need you girl)

--

In the next scene that has Bora, is in Namjoon's rap. She's seen to be laying down on his arm beside him, the two laughing and her pointing at something in the sky with a big grin on her face, then the two burst out laughing the next second.

RM (V ad-libs):
It goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol sugaeobtdago
bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde
wae mareul an deutnyago
tto honjatmalhane (tto honjatmalhane)
neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge).

---

In the next scene, Bora passes by in car while she briefly catches the sight of Hobi falling to the ground in the middle of walkway by the highway. She simply averts her gaze to the front nunbly as if nothing happened.

Jin:
haneuri paraeseo haessari bitnaseo
nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
wae neoreul tteonal suga eobtneunji

--

In the next scene, Bora was pushed against a wall roughly and she winces, falling time the ground with a thud.

When out of nowhere, Taehyung is seen entering the room with a broken glass of some beer bottle and he doesn't waste a second on stabbing the man who had been abusing Bora.