𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

No More Dreams◗  

If you don't eat, it'll be my fist and your pretty face, oppa. 💜

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN was ecstatic

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN was ecstatic. To say the least, the group hadn't been expecting such a progress but they were able to start off their single album quite quickly.

Jungkook had returned just in a month looking as happy as ever of the news and Bora was more than fucking glad to see his face again.

The title track, "No More Dreams" was almost done after Namjoon, Suga and Hobi had spent three nights writing.

With Yoongi and Bora's fight resolved, they could finally focus on the main work at hand and the lyrics just kept floating in. Of course, it was hard to find the perfect words, but the three were suddenly so inspired.

Jin had forced them to get out of the studio on the fourth night and had also forced them to eat. Before the group had sat in the living room for hours talking and discussing the single album, which they agreed to name
2 Cool 4 Skool with No More Dream as the title track, We Are Bulletproof. 2 as a follow up.

Hobi was excited to make a new choreography and everyone couldn't even deny it. It was going to be so amazing, Bora had nearly squealed at the mention.

Hitman Bang was quite impressed, but he had expected it because he knew that this group was extraordinary. He had a gut feeling, and he was confident in them.

While Bora was stuck at her vocals, the guys were deciding to start their choreography for the main chorus since they had a demo of it.

" But without noona? Should we go get her? " Jungkook asked and others agreed. Both Taehyung and Jungkook had left to look for her, knowing she'll either be in theatre or vocals.

And knowing her schedule, they had went to vocals itself. Hobi frowned, looking at his wrist watch after what seemed like a good few minutes later,
" What's taking them so long? "

Yoongi groaned, " Forget it. I'll go and see. " One by one, the boys that left never returned so it so happened that the bunch was now standing by the door of the vocals room, gaping inside with their jaws on the ground.

There was an older lady who was smiling at them, but they were too busy listening Bora sing to even acknowledge her. Who would blame them?

" Wah, " Hobi breathed out, eyes wide. The others only nodded, cursing as Bora turned to face their way and pushed each other out of the way, hiding behind a wall.

Bora's melodic voice came to an abrupt halt, " Did I just see the boys there? " The coach chuckled, shaking her head.

" No, Bora. Keep going. "

She nodded. Bora wasn't putting much effort into her voice, she was soo nonchalant that probably that was what made it sound so beautiful.
She hummed, singing again in a quite and low soothing voice, her strong yet gentle vocals hitting off the walls and echoeing around.