𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12

Birthday◗  

" Ah, the most handsome one? "

KIM SEOKJIN PACED in the living room of their dorm while other boys say on the couch, looking at him boredly

The bunch had sent Bora out to buy some snacks, asking her to take as long as she needed and probably meet up with her best friend Yo Sung.

" What do we do?! Guys, think. "

" We can buy a cake and celebrate. " Jungkook suggested and Hobi nodded,
" And give her gifts. " He beamed.

Namjoon hummed, " Or buy her a new plushie." He chuckled, making the others laugh. Bora was a huge softie for pillows and plushies if not anything else.

" Let's take her out for dinner. " Taehyung suggested, " She's been practicing very hard and she also missed her grandparents—"

" Hold on, " Yoongi smirked,
" Her grandparents. "

Jin beamed, " Yes! How about we take her to meet them? "

" Wah, " Jimin nodded, " Best gift ever. I think she'll cry. "

" Meh, I've never seen her cry. " Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded.
" Yeah, anyway. That's the best idea, Tae! She must miss her grandparents so we'll buy her ticket. "

" We all have to go? " Hobi frowned,
" Don't you think that's too much—"

" No, " Namjoon chuckled, " Are you kidding? Pd-nim won't leave us all. Maybe Jin hyung should take her. "

" Yeah, I'll do that. I can't trust you boys with her anyway. " He grinned teasingly, hearing the groans of disagreement from the boys.

" I'm back! " Bora stepped in, setting the heavy bags in the counter with a huff and looking at them suspiciously.

" Looks like you guys are planning something. What is it? "

" Nothing! " Jungkook panicked, " Er.. It's about practice. "

Bora nodded, brushing it off before grabbing her school bag. " Oppa, I need your help with  math! Kookie, get your ass off the couch! We have exam this weekend. "

" For someone who doesn't care about school, you worry too much. " Yoongi teased and Bora scoffed, " I just want to pass to not embarrass myself. "

The boys chuckled and Namjoon smiled, deciding to explain the two teens the best he can.