TWENTY-ONE

Cotillion did not go as how everyone thought it would go. Jessica remembered her cotillion was drama free. It was how a cotillion should be. This made her remember her senior prom. 

The last thing Jessica expected was to see her best friend's sex tape with a guy she wasn't a fan of. How could Serena date such a loser like Dan Humphrey?

And to top the night off, she finds out Sage, Nate's new girlfriend, was the one who was behind all this. First she ruins Blair's fashion show, now this? Who's next? Jessica?

"Bravo Sage." Jessica said to the younger girl. She's the type of person to stand up for her friends. Especially when she didn't do much when she ruined Blair's fashion show, she needed to tell her off or else she's gonna do it again.

"Oh my god. Hi Jess." Sage said, a little too excited, obviously oblivious to the situation.

"Only my friends get to call me Jess. You're most certainly not my friend."

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Look I don't know what your problem is but..."

"My problem is that you can hate Serena all you want. But she loves your dad. So accept that and move on with your life."

"Don't bring their love life in this conversation because I know the reason why you hate me."

"Enlighten me Sage."

"You hate me because I'm dating Nate. Someone you've been pining over since forever."

Jessica scoffed. There was a reason why she left. "You might have Nate right now. But when it comes down to it and he has to choose one of us. He'll choose me. He always will."

"You don't know that."

"You wanna bet?"

Before either of them could say anything, they heard a familiar voice. "Sage!"

Both girls turned around to the voice. Sage smirked at the girl and made her way to the boy, pulling him in a passionate kiss. She pulled away and stared right at Jessica. Satisfied that she made it clear Nate was hers.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked away. Why did she even decide to come? It wasn't fun at all. 

The famous Jessica Olsen, the youngest highest paid model of 2020 not getting something she wanted? Or should I say someone. I guess no matter how successful and talented you are, you'll still be second best to this boohoo trash. Should have stayed in LA when you could Jess. 

XOXO, 

Gossip Girl