•2• Paints and cooking

"You can't undo your actions,
Not even with your good behaviour"

It was a busy day for everyone but not her. He had already left for work and her father-in-law also left for meeting with politicians.

She entered her art room, after like years. After that brutal night, she never had enough courage to enter this room. But today, she had finally mustered the courage to paint again in this room.

As she entered, her attention to the cleaned up room but it didn't give any comfort to her as the things with which he had hit her were still there. The Canon brass showpiece. The copper antique. The canvases. The wooden holders. It was just that they were new as those were clearly broken and damaged after that abuse.

Since then, she was ordered to wear only full sleeved clothes even at home because that night the only part of her body he spared was her face. He always said that her face was too pretty and precious to be given any scars.

Yet here she was free from all restrictions because no one except her entered this room.

She folded up her sleeves and wore the paint apron and tied her hair at back. She held up the brushes and canvas.

Her eyes always shone the brightest whenever she held those brushes. She had always been a painter but after marriage she had lost the freedom to sell them.

As she painted, she lost the track of time. She only realised that it was evening when the sun was setting and the room was now a little dim. She smiled to herself as she lovingly looked at her artwork.

*rumbling*

Her stomach made sound with hunger as she hadn't eaten anything since morning. She chuckled at herself and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. She looked into the kitchen but only found the kimchi, glass noodles and rice in the steamer. Her nose scrunched at those healthy foods. She was craving for something else. Her eyes went to the packet of ramyeon kept on the shelf. She grabbed a packet and started preparing pan for it.

After it was cooked, she took it to the dining table and took first bite which was immediately savoured by her mouth.

She finished the whole bowl in a few minutes and her face showed satisfaction. After eating she quickly placed the dishes and pan in the sink and wore the apron to wash the dishes. As she was washing the dishes, she heard "Oh, you are here" he said and backhugged her. Her body stiffened in response. He removed her locks from her neck to get a clear view of her neck. He lightly touched her neck with his fingers.

*Crash*

The plate fell from her grip into sink breaking into pieces but he didn't stop and attached his lips to her neck. She was not at all feeling good in all of this. She quickly washed her hands and pushed him backwards rushing to the restroom . She vomited out all of the food she had eaten not long ago. Now her face looked pale and colourless, she saw herself in the mirror and cried bitterly.

Not long ago, she was so happy but then again it was only transient.

She came out of the restroom to see him sitting on the bed.

"What happened? Are you sick? Is there stomach ache?" he bombarded her with questions but she just shook her head in negative and laid on the bed.

"Ok you take rest and I'll ask to prepare some porridge for you and also call for the doctor" he said and went away.

She didn't even notice when she fell asleep. At late night, she woke up to see him sitting-sleeping beside her on the bed with his back leaned on the bed post and one of his hands in her hairlocks as if he was massaging her head.

She sat on the bed and was getting up when "Are you fine now?" he asked in a sleepy tone with half closed eyes.

"Hmm" she hummed in reply and he again closed his eyes.

She stood up from the bed and went to the sink, washed her face and came back to find the porridge placed on the bed table with some tablets.

She looked at him but he was again sleeping.

She was just about to have the tablets when his voice stopped her "You know you have to eat before taking them". Her actions stopped and she took the bowl of porridge in her hand and started eating it.

__________________

So, this was the second chapter

I want to ask a question

Do you like Jungkook of this story?

Please comment below and tell me. ♡♡♡