•5• Cane

“Abuse is NOT love,
Abuse is about control”

•••

As she reached home, there was a firm decision in her mind. A determination to snatch the strings of her life from his control. She knew if she would remain her present self he would never let her go.

As few days went by she recollected her contact with her friends.

And here Taehyung was losing his hopes because day by day Yo-gun's condition was worsening and he feared she wouldn't make it.

"President Jeon, we have tracked her location but-" as his butler couldn't speak any further he knew she had again tried to sneak out without his permission.
He kicked on the wall in frustration and told him to just send him her location.
"You are really testing me!" he furiously said and left his building.

As he reached the location he saw there was a small cafe. On entering it, at corner of his eyes he saw her reflection , she was smiling genuinely and her eyes shone when she talked with a man sitting in front of her.
"Hello!" Jungkook interrupted their conversation and to his surprise that man back fired him with a question he would love to answer ."Umm who are you?" he questioned making him chuckle. Jungkook scoffed at his question and arrogantly spat "Well I am her husband and moreover who are you?" .
"Oh! Nice to meet you. I am her close friend" he said in a friendly manner but couldn't disregard the sense of uncomfort Mi-ra had been feeling since his arrival.
"Ok it maybe a personal question but I am just worried why is she not so comfortable with you?" he asked in the most humble tone not to sound rude.
He laughed so hard at his question that it brought tears in his eyes. "Sorry sorry, I just couldn't control myself. Oh yes you were saying if she was uncomfortable around me. So for that you must ask that to her only".

But the look he had in his eyes was enough to tell he was burning in anger and was just controlling it for sometime but it wouldn't be long and she didn't want her friend to be hurt so immediately told him that she was completely fine and interwined Jungkook's arm with hers to leave as quickly as possible.

As they reached out of the cafe, she removed her arm and tried to maintain the gap between them but he pushed her to himself and attached his lips to her neck forcefully which brought tears in her eyes but she couldn't do anything and he just smirked and went to the car with her.

In car, he saw how her expressions had completely changed when she was with him. Her eyes now looked gloomy, her eyes didn't have any shine and there was no trace of smile.
"I loved your smile back there" he spoke breaking the silence. "But don't ever smile like that in front of any other man, that smile belongs to me".
She silently listened to his remarks while her heart burnt listening to those possessive things.

"And one more thing, since you just now again broke my rules so your punishment would be that you wouldn't meet your mother for two months" he spoke leisurely. Her eyes widened listening to him and she retorted "No, I would meet her. I can meet anyone whom I want and I can go wherever I want. You are no one to control me."

Anger washed over his face and his jaw clenched in fury. He couldn't tolerate her disobedience anymore. He speeded up the car and rode to home. As they reached home, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to their bedroom. He pushed her on the floor making her elbow hit the bed. She whimpered in pain while he brought the cane from the storeroom. He tightly held her palms in his hand and canned her hands brutally. All this time she cried hysterically and tried to remove her palms but he only increased the intensity of the hits.

Just after that he threw the cane on the floor and sat in the corner of the room, head low and body sweating. He could hear her whimpers as she laid on the floor with hands blue black and swollen by the cannings.

After a while, he saw her getting up and hissing in pain as her palms touched the floor

After a while, he saw her getting up and hissing in pain as her palms touched the floor. His eyes were also teary as he looked at her face which was damp with tears while fresh tears still rolling down her cheeks.

She stood up from the floor with great difficulty and went to the bathroom right after it.

And in there, she broke down , she collapsed on the floor and cried and cried. Her toes curled in pain as she looked at her palms which were completely bruised and throbbing in pain.

Outside, Jungkook sat in the corner and pulled his hair in frustration as her cryings rang in his mind.

___________________

Thanks for reading!

What do you think about this chapter?