•16• Let The Game Begin

Letting go of someone is hard.
But not when the person is one who vowed to protect you, be the reason of your happiness but showed how those were just his blatant lies.

~A wife

She was near the balcony. Her eyes were literally nowhere.

In all these days she had tried to embrace some feelings like hatred, disgust but not for anyone else but herself.

Weaklings like her are bound to be crushed by this world.

Some will ignore her pain
Some will become the reason of her pain.
She will notice some eyes filled with sympathy or some with pity.
But not even a single person who will stand by her, arms on her shoulder, a promise in the grip of his soft palms around her assuring her safety with his life.

All her life she always wanted no one to get hurt for her.
But now she wanted that one.
Only for herself.

Jo uske liye maarne ke liye bhi taiyaar ho aur marne ke liye bhi
(Trans: one who could kill for her and even die with a smile for her)

Her stoic gaze on the gardeners in the lawn.

There she spotted a couple.
They didn't have millions of dollars in their pockets but their life was much more worthy than money can buy.

Suddenly she felt a burn of jealousy in her heart as they laughed happily while drenching each other in water and laughing their hearts out as if they were told the funniest joke on the earth.

She pushed the garden pot on her balcony which landed just near them startling those happy souls. Their laughs died and they bowed before her and started picking up the pieces of broken pot.

Her stone cold gaze faltered as she just realised what was she becoming. Tears pricked her eyes.

Earlier, She used to smile while looking at such sights. But now all she felt was anger and jealousy.

Just then,

"Oh my queen, you're here. I've been looking for you everywhere" Jungkook cooed before hugging her back and engulfing her body.

She stayed still even though all she wanted was to push him off the balcony.

He kept on carressing her waist and tracing circles on them.

Earlier, she used to fear him, atleast beg him or shout at him but now everything was gone.

To her, he had already done the worst so what could happen now.

She even wanted to end this worthless life but she wasn't even that courageous.

Now all she did was sit in the corner of this balcony as her eyes wandered on the surroundings desperately searching for someone with whom she can relate her pain but no one.

"How are you today? Do you need anything for today's celebration? A designer dress, a beautician, makeup artist or anything else. " he inquired while removing his shirt probably going for a shower.

She never replied as her gaze still outside staring in oblivion.

He sighed and went to the bathroom as he knew she would say anything  and he had already prepared everything for her. He just wanted to ask her in a hope to listen to her voice.

In the evening,

There was a lot of commotion in the mansion today.

Every influential person was there, after all Jungkook had himself sent them the invitations.