•8• Escape?

"Don't hurt the ones you love, you are just proving how hollow your love is"

"It's ok mom, he won't find out. Nothing will happen" Mi-ra said with assurance in her voice.

She had again paid visit to her mom without his knowing. After that night, he didn't inflict any assault on her and she also didn't speak a word to him.

She combed her mother's hair and soothed her mind with happy talk but her mind was in a disaster, she was planning to escape this cage but couldn't come up with anything strong enough. She finally decided to take her mother for a walk.

She was walking her mother on a wheelchair just when she realised that today there were no bodyguards, no surveillance over her and her actions and in reflex a plan suddenly built up in her mind.

She secretly took her mother out of the hospital premises when there was no guard at the exit.

She hurried to the metro station while her hold on the wheelchair never weakened, her heart was palpitating so hard that she felt like it would burst out of her chest.
She had tried to move away from him but never in a way to leave him forever and she knew the moment Jungkook would come to know about this he would be beyond furious and she didn't even want to imagine the horrific things he would do to her.

Just as she was hurriedly moving to the platform she bumped into someone, her breathing quickened as she tried to move forward she felt a pull from behind and her body froze preparing for the worst. But as she turned around she saw a man holding her coat from the back as if stopping her. And as she looked at him a
questioningly he extended his hand forward holding her ruby bracelet which she might have dropped in hurry. She bowed thanking him and took it from him quickly practically snatching it from his hands and again moved ahead with her mother.

"Strange" the man muttered under his breath as he was a doctor so it didn't take a second for him to understand the woman was in distress and acting out in hurry.

Yes he was Taehyung. He had come out for a walk when he bumped into her. A person whom he didn't know but for sure was going to know a lot in future.

She hurried in the metro and her mother was sitting in front seat while she was still not sitting but peeping out catching glances of the people in the platform as the train wasn't off till now which was worrying her.

Just as she heard the announcement her blood ran cold.

This train has been cancelled due to some technical issues. We apologise for the inconvenience and ask the passengers to politely board out of the train and the next train would be available for them which would be in two hours.

All the passengers started moving out of the train when she was still on her seat holding her mother's hands as she was still not used to of all the commotion and so many people.

She consoled her mother trying to cool her down when she saw a very familiar silhouette in the hoard of passengers. Out of all the passengers moving he was the only person heading inside the train. As the crowd cleared she now clearly saw the person who dreaded her the most.

Her fists tightly held on her hands sweater as she didn't know what she could do now. She saw his clenched jaw and dark orbs radiating fury. She knew she had fucked up and now she couldn't help but glance at her mother again and again. She held her hands tightly and sat in front of her blocking her view so she couldn't see the storm advancing towards them. But her mother knew something was wrong when she saw tears forming in her daughter's eyes. She tried to hold her shoulder when she felt her body being pulled away from her.