•21• Blazing fire of anger

The tires screeched loudly on the snowy road. They were in the taxi which was heading to the hotel they were supposed to be staying in.

Baza Otdykha Staritsa

It was a moderately luxurious hotel in Siberia, Russia

Yes, they were in Russia.

It had been total 48 hours of their travel. And he never felt this distant from his country, his motherland. In this short time they got their visas and passports. But the problem was it was only for 4 months and there was no guarantee that their visa would be renewed after that so they might have to return Korea at that time.

She missed the warmth of her land but both of them didn't have any choice. But as soon as they entered the premises their jaws dropped, the view was breathtaking

He saw her eyes shining at the view and never felt this proud. He knew they have come here to hide but a little bit of fun can't do harm right. He wanted to make her feel special and choosing this place was his idea. He knew it would cost him a fortune but he was ready to spend it all on this woman right here.

"How's it?" he asked lowly.

"Beautiful" her reply came

Soon she realised what she was doing and straightened her posture. The hotel was very beautiful and not only the hotel ,the view outside was also so mesmerising.

They were wearing overcoats, which they handed to the chauffeur while the receptionist guided them to their rooms. He thought it would be awkward for her to stay in the same room with him so he got two rooms.

She internally felt sad for that but definitely didn't show. She quietly entered in her room. But the lush seemed to have blinded her for a second. All of it, the room, the view from the window everything was so beautfiul that she even forgot the reason why they had to come here.