•18• He is the mastermind

dedicated to Tabparveen

Her light skin touched the air. Her limbs felt the urge to touch those waves in front of her. And after an eternity there was a smile on her face, a peace she had desired all her life and just then an arm wrapped around her waist and she lent on his shoulder placing her head on his chest lovingly.

"Aren't you being a little to clingy today" he teased.

"Huh! Says who" she scoffed before chuckling.

He laughed along with her. Her smile was enough light up his whole day.

He was laughing when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder but then he felt someone was shaking him.

And yes once again he was daydreaming. He felt embarressed to be acting strange in an airplane as the air hostess chuckled softly at his actions.

It may also be because today was the day.

After a long while he prayed to God on whom he had even stopped beleiving. He only wanted her well being.

_______________

After 4 hours

She was running across the lane, her head covered by a cap and a bag handing on her shoulders.

She stood on the bridge, exhaling a shaky breath she continued with the plan.

Her belongings laid right near the railing of bridge seeming as if someone had just jumped off the bridge. And just like Taehyung had promised he was standing by the bridge right beside her.

As her work was done, he rubbed her shoulder in assuring manner and they went away leaving behind her past her oppressor.

_____________

"S-sir we haven't found madam yet but it seems this is something you should look" the suprintendant of police informed a bit scared of his outburst.

"Ok" came his short reply.

And within few minutes, the bridge was occupied by convoys. His men searched every inch of the river, the bridge was ripped of the peaceful atmosphere.

His eyes were fixed on the wedding ring that laid at his footstep and the bracelet. His fingers clutched on them tightly threatning to break it as his posture radiated how angry he was.

His eyes soon clouded with tears but not a single drop fell from his eyes.
Only one voice mocked his conscience.

She also left you
Just like your mother
This is how woman are
She wrapped you around her fingers and then just left.

"Stop the search" he ordered and yes no one had the guts to negotiate so they complied.

His feet dragged him away from the site as his fingers still clutched on that bracelet.

He drove off.

_______________

The room reeked of alcohol at this point but he wasn't stopping anytime.

His lips chugged on another bitter drink before a tear rolled down his cheek followed by a dark chuckle.

She left me. Didn't I already know this day would come someday.

After everything I did for her this is how he repaid.

What did you do for her? Hurt her or beating her to the pulp or almost breaking her fingers or raping h-