"Bad dreams bad dreams go away, good dreams good dreams here to stay..."

You wake up in a cold sweat, your heart is racing and you're trembling. You feel a shooting pain go up your back and across your shoulders. Your chest feels like it's about to explode, so much so that you start calling out.

"Arizona?! Get this stuff off of me! It's crushing me!" You shout and start kicking and flailing your arms. Knocking Arizona hard on the nose.

"Grace?!" Arizona startles awake. She shakes you a couple of times.

"Arizona! The baby?! I'm sorry..." Your hands move to your stomach protectively.

"Baby! It's just a dream, wake up Grace, come on, it's okay!" Arizona strokes your hair.

"I'm sorry, I-I love you baby..." You start crying loudly.

Arizona starts to panic, she wipes her nose, noticing a trail of red blood on her sleeve, she ignores it and gets a wet washcloth and presses it to your forehead and neck to try and rouse you.

"I can't get up, please get everything off me, I can't hold on anymore..." You choke up.

Arizona gets a glass of cold water and pours it gently on your face.

"Grace! It's okay, you're fine!" Arizona cries. 

You startle awake, breathless and gasping for air. You grab at your chest, feeling lightheaded and nauseous. 

"Grace, you're okay, it's okay" Arizona pulls you into a tight embrace, you can feel her heart pounding in her chest and the sweat forming on her back. You pull away and notice her nose.

"Arizona, your nose?! Did you fall, what happened?!" You gasp, shocked.

"Huh? Oh I tripped on the way to the bathroom, I was getting you water..." Arizona blurts out.

You stand up weakly and stand by the open window, gasping for air still. You try to focus on your breathing, but your head starts going fuzzy, and your vision becomes spacey.  You focus hard on clutching onto the windowsill, your knuckles going white with the strength of your grip. That's when you notice, there's blood pouring from an open gash on 3 of your knuckles, already going purple and swollen with bruising. You start to become more frantic.

"You didn't trip Arizona" You mumble, your head bowed, you try to regulate your breathing which are becoming more sporadic.

"What are you talking about Grace?" Arizona asks nervously.

"I hurt you... I promised I'd never hurt you, I vowed to keep you safe." You cry, gripping onto the windowsill even tighter and staring at the floor.

"Grace.." Arizona tears up.

You interrupt her and look up at her through your tears, "I broke my promise to you Arizona", your voice cracks and you start to cry hysterically, you start to hyperventilate again and sit on the floor, pulling your knees up to your chest, holding your head in your hands.

Arizona comes to sit down next to you and she puts a hand on your shoulder softly, you flinch, You pull your hand out of sight and sit on it to stop Arizona from seeing it.

"Arizona, don't! Don't come near me, I don't want to hurt you again..." You cry.

"Hey hey hey, Grace, look at me!" Arizona states softly. She lifts up your chin so you're looking at her, she wipes your tears from your face gently, with her thumb.

"Your nose... I'm sorry" You stare frantically into her eyes, trying to pick up on anger or disappointment, but all you can see is love and worry. 

"It's okay, I'm fine, what's a little blood anyway?" Arizona laughs quietly, sniffling still.

"Don't do that Arizona, don't try and not make it a big deal, I made you bleed. I hurt you. I promised to keep you safe, not to cause you harm!" You wail.