9.

Burden that wasn't meant to be taken.

Irene shook her head, as another blazing light ended up almost blinding her. 

Her head was stuck on the glass window, and she can barely open her eyes.

Stretching her arms, which seemed a lot worse than clutches she looked at her side. 

The bus was empty.
THE BUS WAS EMPTY. 

Struggling with her messy hair she got up ruffling out, just then Hope jumped inside the bus.
His manoeuvre changed suddenly.

"Morning." he sang, not in a saint way, his eyes wiggled and mouth stretched up into a smug prompting Irene's to turn in doubt. 

She doesn't like him as a person. 

"Where is everyone." she tried to walk past him, and the male waved his hand. 

"Don't worry, Coach and Seulgi had just taken them to wash faces and stuff." Irene heaved a sigh, come to think of that, she needed to wash her face.

Surprisingly, she slept really well.

Her second attempt to move past him remain unsuccessful yet again, and this time she tsked, but the male remain unfazed, he still had one eyebrow cocked. 

"Would you mind?" she seethed, not wanting to curse as first thing in the morning.
"Ok I'll jump to the topic." Hope took his phone out. 

"Did you two-" Irene had her eyes popping out.
Last thing she remembered was sitting beside Taehyung, and she wasn't on the window seat neither that jacket.

Her hand immediately removed the jacket off of her, Face turning to Hope in seconds, who flashed a screen for maximum 5 second but Irene had memorized them with certainty.

"What- d- you edited this?" she tried to get a grasp of the phone but Hope managed to sweep it back inside his jeans pocket. 

"I suck at editing, so -." 

Irene felt aggravated , her eyes bored onto the curly haired male and suddenly he felt small. mouth pursing into a thin line.

"SO WHAT?" she was mad, hands fisting into a ball. 

"Who else saw this?" She tried to remain compose but tapping of her foot failed. 

"Taehyung." he replied with a voice that sounded less confident, really less confident. 

"And?" she snapped not being able to take anymore.
"AND??" there ,she lost it, her fingers raised itself pointing over his face, mouth flaring and turning red.

She inhaled deeply, flashing him a scornful gaze before leaning closer, the latter tried to move behind.

"Delete it right now, and if you show it to anyone else I swear to God you'll pay so bad that you're gonna be on your knees." Irene was leaning to the point where Hope would end up falling down if he bend anymore. 

He could only manage to say a tiny okay, and Irene waited for him to take his phone out, witnessing the deletion in front of her. 

"You better not have any copy or..."
"I don't!" Hope defended, he just wanted to be out for now.

People had only known that this female had slapped and hit people but Hope thought they were rumors since she was tiny as his fist, but the thing he faced right now had him beware.