31.

Draw your swords.

The next day, Irene decided to apologize.

However, when she practiced it in her mind, there were really no proper usage of words.

"What am I gonna say!!"

She risked a glance over two floors below, her head tilted sideways as she watched the blonde with an itch in her heart.

Someone stopped to stand beside her.

"How many times are you gonna mess up."

She turned to face Jennie, who had a scorn on her face.

"I have no idea." Irene sighed.

Surprisingly enough, she didn't mock neither threw a shady remark at Jennie regarding Suga.

"You know..." Jennie initiated,

"... we had a get together yesterday, and he kept on defending you."

Irene whipped her head towards her, eyes resembling a shade of despair.

"I was not supposed to tell you this." she chuckled nervously.

"...but he seems crazy about you."

Irene felt her throat getting taut, heart in the middle of haywire, she averted to look down again, finding Taehyung's eyes already on her.

Both looked away at the same time.

"Thankyou, I needed this." she let out to Jennie, making her way to the class.

"Wait.!"
Irene turned to face her.

"It's my birthday today, do you wanna join in at Jisoo's place?" she asked in a friendly tone.
"... at Jisoo's ? why?" Irene questioned.

"Well, she is actually planning a surprise which I know now." she chuckled lightly.
"..Taehyung will be there." she continued.

===

Taehyung sat on the corner of the seat booked by his own mates. 

"You coming to Jens?" Jimin asked, noticing the slight eyebrow raise from Suga, who looked incredibly decent in black hair look. 

"Yeah, she specially invited me." Taehyung smirked. 

"And you get a bonus.." Jimin wiggled his eyebrow.
"Seulgi can set you up with someone." 

The couple shared smug, and Taehyung hated sitting with them now. He was really irritated by how they are so happy together. 

"I've heard alot of girls have had crush on you... but because of your blonde look, they presume you're a playboy." Seulgi hit lightly on his hair, she is getting alot confident nowadays. 

Jimin patted her hair, as if he was proud.

Hope joined in. 

"Maybe that's why Irene drifts away from you.. you sure look like a playboy." He waved to someone, which Taehyung couldn't catch on. 

"I don't care." Taehyung shrugged. He thought noone saw the mini pause he had in the midst, but Jin was the guy. 

"Yeah you sure don't." He took a sip of his cold drink.
 "I DON'T." Taehyung emphasized.
"I have decided to not go after her anymore." He leaned back.