11.

It will be different tomorrow

"I just showed you what I've got." Taehyung just said that and went towards his table.

He engaged himself in a conversation with Hope, from peeking corner he cold notice her watching him, with a side smug he took a sip of his juice.

If that was how she wanted it then Taehyung was ready to be like that, well he wished he could, because since the start of that day in detention he had said this to himself about trillion time, okay not that much but still he would always fall victim to his own words.

Surprisingly enough, the second part of ceremony did went well, as there were some athletes and national players who showed demonstrations. A special taekwondo team was invited, consisting of kids under 12 to 14 years of age. 

The main highlight for today. 

Irene was standing among the crowd gasping and hooting along as a kid dressed in a white sports gi with a red belt fasten around his waist jumped about 4 meters to kick off the wooden block breaking it in one swift motion. 

"OH MY GOD " she astounded, voice becoming high pitched when the hockey stick that broke into pieces landed a few meters from her. 

She opened the zipper of her bag, just then catching Hope, Jackson and Taehyung who tried to sneak out.

"Stop! where-" She managed to ask not wanting to divert her attention. 

"Come along." Hope signaled with his hand before disappearing in the crowd of people, Irene tousled up with her feet, she shouldn't have gone for responsibility, what was more important than this mind-blowing performance in front. 

Eyes so focused on the front that she didn't pay attention to where the trio went, when she looked ahead there was just another flock, and now she had no idea how to go back as well.

With a tight grasp over the bag on her back, she tried to take her phone out but before that her arm was grasped, first instinct knocked upon as she tried to pull, but between unfamiliar faces she found Taehyung, thankful to his vibrant hair color or just his presence which made that instinct shoo away. 

He dragged her amidst the people finally walking side to side, his hand trailed from her arm to her palm pulling along, and all the while Irene could only feel her breathe getting heavier, maybe it was because of the crowd. 

"Why do you always get lost?" Taehyung asked, eyes on front following Hope's head.

"It's only the first time." Irene replied in an offending tone, clasping his hand tightly  when the grip went loose.

"What did you say?" He asked trying to distract his mind from things he will feel stupid for. 

Irene went a bit close to his ears now, yelling the same thing, and Taehyung could swear if there wasn't this crowd she would see him red. 

"Then be thankful, that I found you." He halted, Irene noticed Jackson standing beside Taehyung and now when she turned her gaze ahead , the performance was right in front of her eyes. 

She gasped loudly, applauding as a kid half of her height , jumped off ,rolling his body over 4 boys who were standing in form of a human pyramid.

Amidst this , she didn't realize the hold on Taehyung's hand staying put, not even when she clapped her other hand over his smacked fist. 

Taehyung shifted his gaze, although a far interesting and endearing thing was being performed right in front of him but he enjoyed her enjoying more.