34.

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕.

After less or maybe a lot of convincing, Irene decided to stay.

Taehyung felt internally quite happy about it, he couldn't hold it back, maybe that's why he received some secretive glares from the female now and then.

She would ask him why is he smiling , and all Taehyung did was shrug.

He was glad that she was trying.
It made him feel quiet better about himself, specially because it gave him a break from all the thoughts he was having lately because of his gran's condition.

She set out a layer page of things that they had to built a fine line with, since in her defense it was inappropriate for her to stay, no matter how many excuses and defenses Taehyung tried to give.

"Bed is mine." she proclaimed.

"Okay." Taehyung answered with a smile. 

"Take these plates to kitchen." She ordered next.
"okay." He abided, this time with a grin.

Irene wanted to smack it away, though she won't because she liked this stupid smile on his stupidly handsome face. 

"Can you stop saying okay to everything?" She said annoyingly.
"Okay!" Taehyung brimmed again, the dimples on his right side of cheek prominent and this only succeeded in making Irene loose it, she looked away trying to purse her lips. 

While Taehyung was out doing the dishes , or whatever he was doing, Irene did the bedsheet, and arranged a comforter on ground so Taehyung could sleep on it.

She couldn't sleep in the same bed as his and that's on period, not even if she felt bad for doing this to him in his own house. 

"Wow, where did you find it?" Taehyung exclaimed as he entered inside.
"Somewhere behind the bed maybe.." Irene turned to face him, and then at the ground. 

"Would you be comfortable?" She asked unsure, and the male procrastinated inside before saying this.

"knowing you're right here, I'm not gonna have sleep anyways." 

He moved across her towards his cupboard, Irene often wonders how he lets out things so casually with such a blunt face, leaving her to deal with it. 

"Would you be comfortable with these clothes?" Taehyung pointed towards her top, and Irene may have thought about asking him. 

Unfair enough, she didn't have a reply that would leave him taken aback. 

"I guess not!" she squinted her eyes figuring if she should wear it for sleep. 

"You can wear this!" 

Taehyung handed her a hoodie, which she scoffed at, takin a step back, her hands up and palm open in defense.

"It's too early for me to share your clothes." She shook her head in a firm no. 

"I'm not sharing, I'm lending it to you.. you've to give it back tomorrow."
Taehyung extended his hand again. 

 "....besides, I've heard I smell really good." He shrugged his shoulder with a quirky grin. 

"And who said that?" Irene finally took the hoodie in her hand. 

Taehyung eyed her cunningly, signaling his index finger asking her to come closer as if he had a secret, when she leaned closer, he whispered.