14.

Forget me not.

Summer, 2010
Beginning of sophomore year

I am passing by the canteen, hair tied up in a loose braid, sweat dripping on the side of face signaling the end of PT class.

I'm walking down the corridor, chased by few or more glances, murmurs, or what people would call gossiping.

This was normal. It's not as if I could blame anyone, I'm pretty, and as long as that's gonna stay, this is gonna be a usual. 

I am standing by the line waiting for the tray of lunch to be handed, 

my usual spot by the corner became a peace finally.

Not in need of any company.

"Can I sit here?"  A male's voice came to my hearing, I'm sipping on my juice, knowing exactly how it would take three times before they would take the hint and sit somewhere else.

But that didn't came. 

My eyes side glanced, making sure that the unnamed person was still standing. 

He might be that new boy who was admitted recently, it would take a while for people to share there gossips with him.

The recess ended, as the bell rang.

I am standing up, as the latter seemed fidgeted.

He is giving me space so I can walk through, and honestly I'm thinking if he should've done something out of instinct.

My gaze finally landed over him, dark hair shadowing over, partly revealing his forehead, mouth agape as if he would say something, beady eyes with an evident surprise.

He opened his mouth to say something...

Closed eyes lashed open, the bedsheets clenching under hand once again.

Seulgi peeked through her close eyes as she heard heavy breathing.

"Are you - Oh GOD!!" she exclaimed ,surprising Irene.

Her gaze settled itself on the clock, 

"Didn't you sat the alarm for today?" her figure squeeked out of the blanket

"We are late.!" She went inside the bathroom.

Irene stayed at her bed for a while, her exhales heaving out, 
Why am I having these again?

And as good as the timing could be, her phone rang, Wendy on the other side.

She picked it up, as said before Wendy could sense her silence, it took few seconds, but Irene let it out.

"It shouldn't come back, I was doing so well." She nudged Lily beside her so she could wake up as well.

"Did something happen earlier?" Wendy asked from the other line, trying to wake herself up, since it was 7 in the morning.

Irene hesitated, however, ended up telling her about yesterday, which opened anther episode that made her realize what actually happened from third person's point of view.

"I called him a friend... that wasn't me right! why would I say that?" she ranted, her voice unbelievably low, that's what she thought atleast.