Hex x Male!Best Buddy!Robot!Reader

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: Hex and Y/n L/n were best friends since high school and they were having the best time of their computer programmed lives until the infamous Billy Mason came by and try to ruin everything by challenging them to a simple basketball game. Who will win the epic battle? I know which team will win.

Location: The Creation City Community Park - Basketball Court Area

Date: June 18, 1987

Time: 12:35 PM

No POV

On a beautiful summer afternoon at the Creation City Community Park, where everyone can enjoy a nice quiet afternoon at the park with a nice stroll in the many walking paths in the park, have a nice picnic with friends and family or even play various types of outdoor activities. The Creation City Community even has a large basketball court for the people who enjoy the classic sport of basketball and there's already a group at the court right now.

The group consist of 6 players and 5 girls cheering them on to see which team has the best score to win. The boys included Hex the Friendly A.I. Robot, Boyfriend, Dracunyan, Snowers, Flippy and last, but not least Hex's bestest bro in the entire world, Y/n L/n the Creative Robot and the girls that are cheering them on are Giggles, Petunia, Flaky, Girlfriend, and Y/n's girlfriend, Lolbit.

Hex and Y/n knew each other since they were created at a local robotics factory to the age for the life as high school students and they always stick together and look out for each other and their friends. Hex is built to be an expert for basketball as well as playing in rap battle with boyfriend and his girlfriend, GF while Y/n is built not only to be good in basketball or rap battles, but he has the artificial heart of solid gold and has a very creative and smart personality. They both enjoy being best buds and playing basketball games and performing rap battles with their friends and they always come over to the Community Park Basketball Court to play basketball or do rap battles and have lunch at the local food trucks that come to the park during lunch hour.

So far, Y/n and Hex's team between Dracunyan's team has the score of 19-19 and have only one hoop shot left to win the game and the winner has to pay for the meals from the food trucks.

Team Hard Drive - Hex, Y/n L/n and Boyfriend

Vs.

Team Blood Drive - Dracunyan, Snowers and Flippy

The Girls: Go Team Go!! Whoo-Hoo!

With the supportive group of the girls, the two teams have their blood (and oil) pumping to win that last point to win the game and the bet. With both Flippy and Snowers blocking Hex and BF from making that score while Y/n and Dracunyan are face to face to see if Y/n can make the jump for the final point. With a burst of pride and energy, Y/n managed to make the jump and did an epic slam--

DUNK!!

Dracunyan may be a supernatural day-walking vampire Yo-Kai cat but he just couldn't jump a little higher to block Y/n from making that slam dunk. But a deal's a deal and they had a really great time together and congratulated each other for a good game.

Y/n: Whoooo!!! That's was awesome!! That's game!! Dogs are on you, Dawg!!

Dracunyan: Yeah, I get it. A deal's a deal. That's was a good game everyone.

Snowers: Yeah. That was awesome, guys.

Flippy: I agree.

Boyfriend: Beep! (Yeah!)