Yandere!Tabi x Female!Reader

Requested by Josemantor

Reader Info

Y/n – Your Name

L/n – Last Name

E/c – Eye Color

H/c – Hair Color

A/n: Walking her way back home from her job at the Dollar Store Universe, she had to take a shortcut to get to her apartment. Unfortunately for her, she is about to enter a world of twist and turns with a former Russian rap singer with a scary goat skull that has been watching her and with a plan to kidnap her and keep her all to himself.

A/n #2: Tabi is from one of the best Friday Night Funkin Mods in history. He is a former Russian rap singer that was kidnapped by Daddy Dearest and was murdered with a goat skull on his head until he came back from the dead only to find his whole body completely invisible except for his bony hands and his goat skull. He bears a grudge against Girlfriend and Daddy dearest after 1 year of hiding in the shadows and surprisingly enough or not, doesn't hold a grudge against Boyfriend. Heavily inspired in his third song, Genocide by the other famous mod characters, Tricky with his "Madness" and Whitty with his "Ballistic" song.

A/n #3: Tabi is created by Homskiy and is also voiced by Cougar MacDowall.

Location: Downtown Creation City - The Dollar Store Universe - Closing Time

Date: June 17, 1987

Time: 10:35 PM

No POV

On a cool summer evening in Downtown Creation City takes place at the local Dollar Store Universe, which is currently closed after successfully making some good business today after a huge shopping spree happened here that a lot of employees including Y/n had to work overtime to get through the day of helping out the costumers with their shopping with great deals and purchases. Y/n L/n was one of the best hard-working employee in the business since she helped out the team get through the infamous "Night of the Consumers" event that was plotted by the Evil and Untrustworthy "Manager" until he was shot in the head by the Purple Man after Manager locked him up in a closet to prevent him from stopping his evil shopping scheme.

Y/n had to do this kind of job in order to fulfill her dream of becoming a famous rap singer like the legendary Boyfriend and his beloved fiancé Girlfriend. Even though this job is only part time and all, but it's only temporary until she gets enough money to earn the chance to become a famous rap singer.

Since that her car is in the auto-repair shop and it is still under many repairs after a drunken creep started keying her car and started wrecking it with a metal bat. Luckily, Y/n managed to call the cops on this drunken creep and the car repair shop is willing to split the payment on the repairs on her car since this seems to happens like this a lot to other people's own vehicles.

So Y/n just have to walk back to her own apartment, which its not far away from the Dollar Store Universe and it's only a couple of city blocks away. The other employees offered her a ride back to her apartment, but she can handle walking back home. However, there have been some rumors about a mysterious goat skulled figure wearing a dark blue hoodie and a dark blue hat lurking through the streets of Creation City at night possibly looking for something or someone. Y/n always remembered a shortcut that will lead her to her apartment and she always remembered to carry a bottle of mace and a handgun in case some mugger tried to rob her in the dark alley.

Y/n has also been given gifts from a secret admire like a bouquet of flowers, boxes of chocolates and a music CD of her favorite band with a note that said,

I will protect you no matter what and we will meet each other some day.

Never Give up on your Musical Dreams