Taki x Female!Child!Reader

Title: Praise the Lord~

Requested by MoonRose_Chaos

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Mod: Friday Night Funkin' Fever Mod

A/n: The Chainsaw wielding nun known as Taki meets a little girl named Y/n L/n, who's been neglected by her own abusive parents and decides to kill off her parents for treating her own child very poorly and decides to raise her as her own child, especially for all the people that insult her many years, hence why she uses a chainsaw to punish her own enemies.

A/n #2: Taki is from the Friday Night Funkin' Fever Mod as the week 2 opponent as the mod's very own monster as she tries to kill Fever and his girlfriend, Tea with a chainsaw along with her two songs, "Bazinga" and "Crucify". She definitely bear's an uncanny resemblance to Sarvente from the Friday Night Funkin' - Mod Fight Masses Mod as her evil twin sister from an alternate universe. This is also seen from the Gametoons Logic video, "Boyfriend Vs. Taki, Sarvente's Evil Twin", where Player (BF) and Girlfriend teams up with Sarvente to take down her evil twin from another dimension known as Taki to avenge Ruv's death.

Location: Y/n's House - Uptown Creation City

Date: April 25, 1987

Time: 8:30 PM

Weather: Thunderstorms

No POV

On a dark and stormy night here in Uptown Creation City, where Y/n is currently been locked up by her neglectful and abusive parents after she had met a nice and friendly nun by the name of Taki as she was just trying to ask people to join her church in Creation City. Taki was delighted to see Y/n that wanted to join the church to more about her religion, but she was taken away by her own neglectful parents that grabbed a hold of her in rather rough and harsh way that made Taki frown to see such unholy actions by her own parents.

M/n: Y/n L/n! Why are you talking to that nun over there? You know you're not supposed to talk to these kind of people.

D/n: That's right, missy! There are two things that this family never believes in, Religion and Politics. Since you have the idea of joining her church, you are grounded for 3 months with no TV and Internet and you will be sent to your room after dinner!

Taki's own heart have shattered into millions of tiny pieces to see such a horrible scene between Y/n and her own parents that have no religion whatsoever. This has caused her to grow a hatred towards the little girl's parents and decides to punish them in the most holy way possible and take in the little girl to raise her as her own child.

That night after Y/n was sent to her room after having green beans for dinner and Y/ n never like to eat green beans, even after she had told her parents many, many times that she doesn't like to eat greens beans, but they don't care that she doesn't like to eat green beans and they forced her to eat them anyway. With nothing else to do now since she is now grounded for 3 months with no TV and no internet, she had no choice, but to go to sleep early tonight.

However, she is about to earn herself a miracle when someone is sneaking at the back of the house and cut out the power lines and well as the phone lines to prevent them from calling the police on a certain nun that has a job to do in the name of her Lord and savior.

With the power out of commission and D/n and M/n shouting out in anger when they are both watching their favorite show on the TV, Taki then walked inside the house with her trusty chainsaw to do her job, but not before she quietly went up the stairs to Y/n's room as she carefully opened her door to see her sleeping so peacefully in her own bed and just to make sure that she doesn't wake her up when she uses her chainsaw, she placed a pair of fuzzy earmuffs and she carefully placed them on her ears to block off the noises of her chainsaw and the screams of her parent's death.

Taki: Sorry not, my child. I will take care of the bad parents that they call your parents and will take you to the church as my own child and we will both meet God~.

With that, Taki went out of the room and slowly closes her bedroom door and went back to work to deal with her own abusive parents.

D/n: God D*** it!! I can't call the electric company to go fix the power here!

M/n: Don't blame the electric company, it's all Y/n's fault! She must've cut the power and phone lines as payback for taking away her internet and TV privileges away!!

D/n: I agree!!! She just lost all of her stuff for good, she is definitely gonna get a thrashing of a lifetime when I get my hands on her for making us miss our favorite TV show!!

*Giggles*

Then suddenly both of them hear a giggle sound that is coming from the other room as they both went over there, they saw a very familiar looking shadow that is standing by the window.

D/n: Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house!!

The figure remained silent, ignoring the man's question.

D/n: ANSWER ME GOD D*** IT!!!

*Thunder Crashes!!*

With a bolt of lightning quickly illuminating the room, revealed the shadowy figure as the same nun that Y/n talked to before her parents took her away from her, all because she wanted to join her as a member of her own church, despite of the two of them never believed in religion and politics.

This has caused the two adults to cower in fear as Taki slowly walked towards them before bringing out her chainsaw and attacked and laughed at them in a really scary fashion as the two parents screamed in terror. Before Taki was about to kill them with her chainsaw, she said her most infamous quote to her next victims before killing them in cold blood...

Taki: You two will meet God~

*Song Plays - Crucify - Vs. Taki - Friday Night Funkin' Fever Mod*

(Pretend that Taki is only singing Crucify by herself instead of having a opponent to challenge her in a rap battle)

After Taki have finished the job of killing Y/n's parents, she went up the stairs to Y/n's room and she was glad that she is still sleeping peacefully in her own bed. Then she carefully picked her up and went out of the house to her new home at the church that she wanted to join to learn more about her own religion and Taki is more than willing to teach her the ways of becoming a nun like her like a real loving and caring mother taking care of her own child.

Taki: Praise the Lord~, my child. Praise the Lord~

AND THEY BOTH LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END