Tord x Female!Reader x Flippy/Fliqpy

Requested by Gamergirl8029 from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n - Y/n L/n is the fifth member of the Eddsworld crew, wears a F/c hoodie, and tends to get along with everyone, especially Tord. The two are practically partners in crime, and Tord wants to take their relationship to the next level. But when Y/n brings home an adorable (yet murderous) green bear named Fliqpy, who also finds an interest in her, things get a bit more complicated than normal.

A/n #2: This is the first Friday Night Funkin' oneshot that consist of two mod characters that have the both same character traits, they both went into war and have a blood-thirsty personality. So if anyone has able to create a mod where both Tord and Fliqpy rap battle against each other, that would make an awesome Friday Night Funkin' mod.

A/n #3: In this alternate universe of Eddsworld from the 2-Part episode, "The End", Tord is still a member of the Eddsworld crew and did not join the vigilante army group and only use his own inventions and giant robot in his lab to protect his friends instead of killing them in cold blood and take over the world.

Location: The Eddsworld's Crew

Date: July 15, 2014

Time: 3:45 PM

No POV

In the world of Eddsworld, Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord are returning back to their home after a long fishing trip at the lake, but they were permanently banned from ever going back to the lake after Tom captured a giant whale with a freaking harpoon gun because he sold their living room couch for a whole bunch of harpoons, classic smart and stupid Tom with his crazy and drunk ideas. Luckily, Tord was able to create a device that can create any piece of furniture of their dreams from his bedroom/lab.

Tord: This is what happens after you used that harpoon gun at the lake and now we can never come back there again. Not to mention that you had to sell the couch for the extra harpoons.

Tom: I'll harpoon us a new couch to sit on.

Edd: Harpoons are your answer to everything.

Tom: Everyone's a critic!

Tord: Relax, guys. I'll just use the sofa cube and we can forget about all this. But, at least we got an lifetime supply of blubber with the whale that we fished out of the lake. That is a definitely a smart way to use a harpoon gun to catch a giant whale in a lake.

Tom: Whatever.

Tord was well-known as the fourth member of the Eddsworld crew along with his trademark red hoodie and he has been creating a bunch of crazy and useful inventions in his lab. One time, he accidently turned Tom into a monster when he was trying to figure out the secret of his real parents and he also has a giant robot under the house that it's only used for emergencies that threatens to destroy him, his best friends and the whole world.

As they drove into the driveway of their home, Tord decided to help Tom with his harpoon supply since Matt and Edd already went inside the house lazing around while the two act like their the responsible adults in the household.

Then as Tom started singing a song under his breath about harpoons, the two spotted someone trying to get into Tord's own room. They both confronted the intruder with harpoons in their hands as a weapon.

Tom: Hey, who's there?

Tord: What are doing here? Trying to break into my lab?

Then when the intruder looked at them, Tom, Tord and Edd (Minus Matt eating a cookie while acting like nothing's going on) were shocked to see who the intruder really was.