Extremely Clingy!Soft Fuzzy Man x Female!Reader x Cat

Title: Lover in the Mist

Requested by DustyAndHatty

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Mod and Song: "Soft Fuzzy Man" by Lemon Demon as used as an actual Friday Night Funkin' Mod in the Week 2 location in place of the actual Lemon Demon aka the Monster.

A/n: When Y/n and her pet, Cat are enjoying a peaceful night together at her house together until they get a visit from an extremely clingy mist like monster by the name of Soft Fuzzy Man as he took a liking to Y/n and Cat as he began to sing a song that will warm their hearts with the power of his amazing mist-like powers. Will the two of them be able to escape from the clingy mist monster or will they both give in the lustful of their new Lover in the Mist?

A/n #2: This oneshot is based off a song made by Lemon Demon called "Soft Fuzzy Man" as it was eventually made into an actual Friday Night Funkin' Mod for all the fans of the song and the animation as well.

Location: Y/n's House - Spookyville

Date: October 31, 1987

Time: 8:45 PM

No POV

It was peaceful Halloween Night here in Spookyville with a young female adult by the name of Y/n L/n and her beloved pet, Cat as they are spending their Halloween Night here right at home, reading a good book called, "Edgar Allen Poe's Complete Collection of Poems and Short Stories" as she reads the classic tale, "The Raven".

Y/n has been living in own home at Spookyville for a couple of years after earning enough money at her job in Creation City to move out of her apartment at Lonely Hills Apartments located in Downtown Creation City. Y/n adopted Cat at a local shelter as a lovable companion to keep her company with her at the house since the apartment complex in Downtown Creation City has a no pets rule, which gave her the oppertunity to collect enough money to buy a house in a small town known as Spookyville, which is one of the places in the states that revolves around Halloween.

Although that Y/n L/n loved Halloween when she was a kid, but she would rather stay home with Cat to give out candy to the trick-or-treaters than to go outside on Halloween Night because there have been some sightings of strange creatures of the night that comes out to play every year on Halloween night to either to scare the wits out of children or to show everyone a really good time on Halloween Night.

But this year, a brand new type of creature is about to come out to play this Halloween Night when a strange pink colored mist is headed towards Y/n's house and a catchy theme of Michael Jackson style music begins to play, which seems to catch both Y/n and Cat's attention when they head over to a nearby window to see the pink mist showing a fox like shadow that is dancing around under the moonlight.

Y/n: What the heck is that?

*Cat shrugs*

???: Why hello there, ladies~

Y/n: What the?! Who are the heck are you?

???: Well then. Allow me to introduce myself with a song.

*Song Plays - Soft Fuzzy Man by Lemon Demon*

[Verse 1]

Cold and windy

Dark and stormy

Let me float your way

Please don't ignore me.