Male!Sky x Female!Boyfriend!Reader x Male!Girlfriend

Title: Singing Your Heart Out

Requested by MoonRose_Chaos

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

R/n - Restaurant Name

A/n: When Y/n and her boyfriend, BF were having a nice relationship together until they were taken into another world by Sky, who literally simps for Y/n because of her amazing singing skills and asked her to be his girlfriend, but Y/n flatly rejects him because she is already in a relationship with her dear boyfriend, which lead to the two rap battle against each other to win Y/n's heart to be her new boyfriend.

A/n #2: In this oneshot, Sky and Girlfriend will be in their male counterparts and Girlfriend will be known as BF while Sky will be known as Storm just avoid any confusion whatsoever.

Location: The White Void World

Date: ??/??/???

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

In the unknown vast world known as the White Void World, Y/n and BF were having a nice, relaxing romantic date together in Downtown Creation City until they were brought into the void by a mysterious and obsessed fanboy by the name of Storm, who is a really "Huge" fan of Y/n L/n the famous rapper in Creation City and he knew that if he did what he needed to do to get Y/n inside the void he's in right now to get a chance to be in a loving  relationship together as her boyfriend.

Storm *Thinking*: I knew it! It actually worked! The girl of my dreams has finally come for me to finally meet her for the first time of my life!

Y/n: What the hell just happened!? I was just trying to find the nearest R/n in Downtown Creation City and somehow we ended up in this strange world for no reason whatsoever.

BF: I don't know, Y/n, but I'm starting to think they were being challenged to another rap battle again by another opponent.

Y/n: Ugh! Who is it this time? Another assassin hired by your overprotective demon mother to kill me, another one of our exes or is someone trying to prove that they are way better than me in rap battles to either take you away from me or to just ruin my reputation as a rapper?

BF: I don't think my mom hired another assassin and I don't think that any of our exes or another egotistical rapper, but I think I know who's responsible for this situation.

*Points at Storm with hearts in his eyes to see the girl of his dreams*

Storm: OMG! I can't you're actually here! I can't believe this is happening to me?

Y/n: What the hell? Who are you and why did you bring us here?

Storm: My name is Storm and I am a huge fan of you, Y/n L/n!

Y/n: I have a huge fan? I never would've guessed that I have some many fans that loved to see me rap battle many different opponents in my career as a rapper.

Storm: Yes! I am your number one fan and I wanted to ask you if you can be my girlfriend?

Y/n was surprised to see this simp that is completely obsessed with her and her music, which is starting to make BF mad and completely jealous of Storm for trying to make an attempt to steal his beloved girlfriend.

Y/n: Hell No!

That comment actually made Storm stop with a surprised look in face when Y/n flatly declined his offer to be his girlfriend, which made BF smile wickedly to hear Y/n refused to be his girlfriend.