Soft!GF x Male!Tabi!Reader

Title: Why Fight True Love

Requested by MetalSmasherNTT

Reader Info

FNF Character: Tabi aka GF's Ex-Boyfriend

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Soft Mod and the Ex-boyfriend FNF Mods

A/n: After the whole incident involving with Y/n that found out the truth about Girlfriend using Y/n for his talent for music to make a profit and Daddy Dearest breaking into his house and kill him along with his pet cat, leaving him to die in a alley with a goat skull on his head that made who he is today, he meets a young girl by the name of Soft GF aka Grace while trying to find a place to stay for the night before planning his revenge on GF. Grace offered him a place to stay at her house, but he doesn't trust her since she looks exactly like GF. However, after seeing how Grace is so genuine and kind towards him, he accepts her offer, hoping that Grace's kind and loving personality will soothe down the pain and hatred burning inside him.

Location: Downtown Creation City

Date: August 27, 2021

Time: 3:47 PM

No POV

It all started with a wonderful relationship between a russian rapper named Y/n L/n (Tabi) and a demon girl named Girlfriend, who is the daughter of Daddy Dearest, former rockstar and the one who ruined his own life and reputation that made him who he is today, a man with an invisible body and a goat skull for a head.

Now Y/n is planning his revenge on GF and his father by forging a fake letter to lure Girlfriend to her favorite restaurant while plants a bomb that is powerful enough to kill her as payback for using him for his talents to make money, killing his beloved cat and turn him into the freak he is today.

But since his own place was completely trashed by Daddy Dearest and his goons, he's gonna have to find a place to stay for the night before he can start putting his revenge plans into action.

Then as Y/n continued walking down the streets of Downtown Creation City while thinking about killing his ex-girlfriend in flames of the restaurant they both went together as a couple before their relationship just burned down to the ground after he learned the truth about her and her family, he accidently bumped into someone in front of him since he wasn't looking where he is going.

Then when he looked up, he saw a young, but a very uncanny looking woman that almost looks exactly like Girlfriend, but judging by her face covered in tears, meaning that something bad happen to her that made her cry.

???: Oh! I'm so sorry about that! I didn't see there in front of me!

Y/n: It's fine, just be more careful and watch where you're going next time.

???: Ok. Thanks. Who are you anyway? I never seen you here before? Are you new to this town?

Y/n: I'm not new here! I have been around here for more than 4 years and in case you didn't know, I got brutally murdered by my ex-girlfriend's own father and now my body's is now invisible, except for my own hands and my head is replaced with a freakin' goat skull!!

???: Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear that! But at least you're still alive now right?

Y/n: True, but that still did not make forget about what they did to me! All I wanted is to be to be a professional rapper, but now that I knew about the truth behind the Dearest Family, I lost everything, my life, my reputation, my body, my home and even my beloved pet cat!!

???: *Gasp!* That's horrible!!! I can't believe that they would do such a cruel and horrible thing to you and your beloved pet cat like that!! Do you need a place to stay till you get back on your feet?

Y/n: That is none of your business here, I can take care of myself. I don't need your help because I don't think I can trust you at all since you look exactly like my ex that made her father turn me who i am today!

???: I look nothing like her at all! My name is Grace and I may have her looks and al, but I not like her or her father because I am not a demon like them! You're not the only one with a bad relationship you know! I lost my one true love named Soft BF that rather be with a criminal named Soft Pico and not with me, which is why I was running all the way back home before I bump into you!!

Y/n: Really then? If that is true, then why don't you tell me everything about your ex-crush, but make it quick, cause I haven't got all day you know!!

Grace: Fine! But once I tell you everything, you'll see that I am not like GF at all.

So Grace began explaining her backstory about her and Soft BF as they knew each other since childhood and she even developed a crush with him since then until the day they met up at the train station. It turns out that Soft BF is actually in a relationship with Soft Pico as he is actually gay with the ginger that she called a "criminal".

She even told Y/n that Soft BF, also known as Benjamin Fairest had ran away from home because his parents are forcing him to become a famous rapper rather than becoming a painter and now that Soft BF had rejected Grace's feelings for him, she ran away from him with a broken heart.

Y/n: Wow. You weren't kidding about your ex being gay with a ginger like Pico.

Grace: Exactly! Now do you see that I am not like the GF you know that made you who you are today?!

Y/n: OK, ok. I get your point already! But I must ask out of all people would you offer me to stay at your place until I get back on my feet?

Grace: Why would I be asking you? At first, I was a bit scared of you at first, but I really feel bad for you and I don't want you to end up living on the streets and having to deal with all of the hatred inside you. So would you please accept my offer and come stay at my place tonight, pleeeeease?

Y/n had never met someone more determined like Grace to offer him a place to stay tonight at her own house, but he didn't trust her one bit, even though proved herself that she is not like the GF he knew all of his life.

But, seeing that Grace is wiling to help him out with his situation he's in right now, makes her seem genuine and caring, so what other choice does he have right now. So he clearly has no choice, but to accept her offer to stay at her place.

Y/n: Ok, fine. I'll stay at your place for tonight, but I got my eye on you.

Grace: Oh, thank you very much, Mr.....

Y/n: Y/n...My name is Y/n...

Grace: Ok then, Y/n. I'll show you where my place is at and we'll set up the guest bed for you to sleep at. You can stay for as long as you like until you get back on your feet.

Y/n: Whatever....

And so, Y/n followed Soft GF to her home after accepting her offer to stay at her place tonight. By the time they got to her home, her parents are frightened by Y/n's appearance because of his new head that is a goat's skull, but Soft GF managed to convince her parents that Y/n is not a monster or a bad person and told them everything about what happened to Y/n before becoming who he is today.

So then, Y/n got to sleep in the guest bedroom by himself and Soft Gf and her parents did what they can to help out Y/n with his problems and surprisingly, Y/n actually finally decided to trust Soft GF after she proved to him that she really is not like the GF he knew before the incident happened.

Over the years, the two of them began to fall for each other and eventually started a brand new and healthy relationship together as they both heal each other's hearts since they both went through a break up.

Y/n with GF and Grace with Soft BF.

Eventually, Y/n got over with wanting revenge on the Dearest Family and decided to be with Grace that plans to help rebuild his career as a professional rapper.

So Why Fight True Love anyway, once you start fresh with someone that is willing to help you turn over a new leaf.

So everything turned out for the better after all.

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading Feel The Creative Beat|Friday Night Funkin' Oneshot Book (Requests Closed) 🎉