Minus!Huggy Wuggy x Female!Child!Reader

Title: Hugs and Kisses

Requested by @TheVibeCookie (Aka My #1 Fan)

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/n - Friend Name

A/n: Y/n's own friends wanted to break into the old abandoned toy factory, but Y/n thinks its a bad idea. So her friends decided to make Y/n do it because they are too scared, she makes it inside and ends up bumping into Minus Huggy, who had the thought of attacking her, but when he saw how scared she was while crying in fear, he soon realized that she is just a child. She told him that his friends and family are both abusive and neglectful towards her and then he decides to raise her and take care of her as his own child and promises to protect and love her no matter what.

A/n #2: Minus Huggy Wuggy is from the Minus Friday Night Funkin' Mod, where the player aka Minus BF starts a rap battle with Minus Huggy Wuggy, but in first person point of view, which is totally awesome and very well done.

Location: Playtime Co. Toy Factory - Currently Shut Down and Abandoned

Date: May 15, 2021

Time: 5:35 PM

No POV

One nice summer evening here in Danger Zone City at the old abandoned toy factory known as Playtime Co. that was well known for its amazing brand of toys like the boogie bot, candy cat and of course, the Poppy Playtime doll and the Huggy Wuggy dolls. Unfortunately for the famous toy company that wanted to find a way to make these toys to come to life for the children's fun and entertainment, it eventually led them to the toy company to permanently shut down after a couple of experiments with the toys including with some of the Huggy Wuggy prototypes as well as Poppy Playtime herself. Now the toy company is left in ruins and a group of kids are here to break into the old toy factory to either have some fun or to just steal something of whatever they can find to keep for themselves.

However, what they are really planning today at the abandoned toy factory is that are gonna try to dare a young teenage girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes that is wearing her favorite F/c short sleeve t-shirt, but Y/n is having some doubts about going in there by herself just because it's a dare and she has to do it like something is gonna pop at her and eat her alive or even kill her.

Y/n: Hey guys? Are you sure this is a good idea for me to go in there at this time of day?

F/n #1: Yeah. It's a dare, Y/n and you can not go down on a dare.

F/n #2: Yeah. That's the rules of Truth or Dare, Y/n. You have to do it.

F/n #3: Yep. Unless you're chicken to do it.

Y/n: I am not a chicken!!!

F/n #2: Then go in there and stay there for the night until tomorrow morning. So you can't leave this place until 6 AM, but don't worry Y/n, we'll be right here tomorrow morning. Good luck.

Without making second thoughts, the three of Y/n's friends left Y/n all alone by herself as she went inside the factory like her friends told her to do because of the number one rule of Truth or Dare is you have to the dare no matter how stupid or embarrassing the truth or dare might be cause that's how truth or dare works.

However, this dare is one of the most despicable kind of dare that Y/n's own friends has come up with and the Playtime Co. factory has been shut down for a good reason. The factory was shut down due to the very toys that they have created for the children's entertainment has turned against its own creators, which lead to the company's downfall.