Soft!BF x Female!Rebellious!Reader

Title: Creativity Paints Cruelity into a Corner

Requested by N from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: In the world of FNF Soft, Boyfriend, Pico and Y/n are hiding away from BF's abusive parents that wanted him to follow them in their footsteps of becoming a rapper and reassuring their son that everything will be okay, but all BF ever wanted is to become a painter and they were able to get away from them in one fell swoop. Y/n promises to protect BF aka Softie from his abusive parents that tried to prevent him from following his dreams of becoming an artist and will take them down if they tried to hurt him.

A/n #2: The Reader in this oneshot shared the same dream of becoming an artist like BF (Sofite) and his boyfriend Pico, who is a talented graffiti artist after the events at Pico's School and became a rebel. Y/n is a talented artist in drawing as well as a painter and graffiti artist like Pico and BF (Softie) and is determined to help BF to follow the right path to achieve his greatest dreams of becoming a painter. She takes the role as a big sister to BF (Sofite) and their friendship is like the "Will kill you if you hurt him" like the typical "The Boi stereotype".

A/n #3: This oneshot takes place in an alternate universe of Friday Night Funkin in the mod known as the Soft Mod, where Boyfriend in this universe ran away from his own parents, who are this universe's incarnation of Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest, whose names are Father Fairest and Mother Mairest, who wanted Boyfriend to follow them in their footsteps, but wanted to become a painter instead of a rapper. Luckily, he got some help by this universe version of Pico, who is a rebel and graffiti artist and promises to protect his boyfriend from the two abusive parents that are trying to prevent him from following his dreams.

Location: Danger Zone City - Somewhere in a Nearby Alley

Date: September 4, 1987

Time: 10:15 AM

No POV

In the dangerous part of Creation City known as Danger Zone City, somewhere around at a nearby alley is a group of three rebels that are just hanging out like normal people. These people are just normal teenagers and not dangerous people that will cause any harm to anyone that comes into contact with them. Their names are Boyfriend, Pico and Y/n, who are just hanging around in the alley showing off their creative artwork on the alley walls because they all have the dream of becoming an artist.

Pico was once a student at a local elementary school until there was school shooting that happened before he decided to become an outcast and he became a very talent graffiti artist with his skills in using spray paint cans and will use them on anyone by spraying it on their faces in order to make a quick getaway.

Then his best friend/lover Boyfriend aka Softie, who ran away from his abusive parents that wanted him to follow his parents footsteps of becoming a rapper, but Softie only wanted to become a painter, which is why he managed to run away from his own abusive parents and was now being hunted down by them to bring him back home and will always tell him that everyone is going to be okay, but everything that they tell him was nothing but a lie and used it as a way to keep him from following his dreams of who he truly wanted to be.

Lastly, the third member of their gang was a another rebel named Y/n L/n that wanted to be an artist too and unlike Softie, who ran away from his own abusive parents, Y/n's own parents died in a car wreck, but she managed to take care of herself whenever she's around in a place like Danger Zone City. She has the creative and artistic talents in drawing and she keeps a lot of sketches and drawings in her own sketchbook that she keeps in her backpack. She also has the same artistic talents as both Pico and Sofite and they both were very impressed of her work. She also brings along her trusty aluminum bat just in case someone tries to mug her and her friends, especially Softie.