Lucian x Male!Best!Friend!Reader

Title: Scars Run Deep

Requested by DustyAndHatty

Takes Place After the Events of the oneshot, "No Hard Feelings" - Abby x Male!Neko!Child!Reader

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

C/n - Child Name

A/n: After the events with Abby taking down the so called, Anti-Neko Squad led by their now deceased leader of the group, Billy Mason and with her taking the role as Dracunyan's adoptive son, C/n's own big sister for doing such a noble act of justice of protecting the son of principal of the DLC High School in Cherry Blossom City, she and her friends, Lucian and Tac are determined to protect everyone and other monsters and nekos from anyone that tries to do the same kind of act of cruelty like Billy Mason did before he met his ultimate demise. Then when Lucian's best friend and childhood friend, Y/n aka N/n came into the same school together, they are more than willing to work together to form a gang of their own to protect all of those who are completely different to humans from any xenophobic people that share the same dream as Billy Mason to kill any furry in their path.

A/n #2: Like Abby, Lucian is from the Friday Night Funkin' Mod, "Maginage Matches" and he and his best friend known as Y/n aka N/n will work together to protect C/n that Abby saved from Billy Mason after he gave the poor kid a very nasty scar with his own pocket knife. The two of them will both take the role as Big Brothers to protect the principal's son from any harm that will come to him.

Location: Cherry Blossom City - DLC High School

Date: March 7, 1988

Time: 12:35 PM - Lunch Time

No POV

It is Lunch Time here at the DLC High School in Cherry Blossom City and everyone seems to be getting along just fine even after the events of the late Billy Mason and his gang called The Anti-Neko Squad as they carry out their personal vendetta against anyone that they considered to be not human under any circumstances whatsoever as they beat them all to death with their handguns and rusty nail bats, but they all perished by a certain anthro cat named Abby that was a student here at DLC High School after she saved the school's principal own adoptive son named C/n from getting beaten up to death by Billy and his gang even after Billy slashed his pocket knife over the child's eye and thankfully, Abby was able to get him to a nearby hospital before he could die from blood loss from his eye, resulted in him getting a big nasty looking scar over his eye and has to wear an eye patch over it for now on.

This result in her letting her anger get the better of her as she had killed Billy and his entire gang in cold blood showing no remorse to these so-called heroes that gives human everywhere a bad name if it weren't for her eliminating the threat to the entire city from causing any more damage to her own kind and the rest of society of both humans and monsters alike.

Then she took C/n back home to see his father crying tears of joy to see his own son come back home safe and sound and he thanked Abby for doing such a heroic act to save his son from those bad people for nearly killing his son in cold blood with their rusty nail bat. So, he decided to not press any charges against Abby for killing off Billy Mason and his goons and told her that she is not getting any detention, suspension or even getting expelled from school after she risked her own life to save his own son and allows her to take on the role as the big sister to his Yo-kai Cat Neko as long she will protect him no matter what happens to his son.