X-Chara x Adventurer!Reader

Requested by Wolfie from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n - As the legendary hero known as Y/n L/n was in a middle a battle against an evil force until a portal appeared behind him, then the hero got hit and fell into the portal that transported him to another dimension known as the unfinished world that is currently under work in progress by the being known as Cross in the form of X-Chara. This kind of strange introduction between the two is about to become interesting when they began to start their first official rap battle of a lifetime.

A/n #2 - X-Chara is an Alternate Universe counterpart of Chara from the game created by Toby Fox, Undertale along with the popular fan-made animated series, the X-Tale Series made by Jael Peñaloza.

A/n #3 - This oneshot is based on one of the Friday Night Funkin' Hall of Fame awarded Mods, The X-Event Mod, where Boyfriend ended up in the same universe as the reader and ended up battling the three character of the X-Tale Series, X-Chara, Ink Sans and X-Gaster.

Location: The Ancient Ruins near by the Valley of the Corpses - Zen Mountain Village

Date: 08/15/1987

Time: 6:00 AM

No POV

Legend has it, somewhere in another alternate timeline in the multiverse, there is a legendary and noble hero known as Y/n L/n. Born and raised by a family of legendary heroes that have given all of their lives to keep the world safe from any evil threat that comes into the world they must protect, now with Y/n next in line to continue the L/n family name, he began his life of training through the world of martial arts and ninjitsu in hopes of becoming a legendary hero to continue the L/n family legacy.

Right now, Y/n is going up against his rival Billy Mason, a legendary hero wannabe that also comes from a family of heroes himself, but unlike Y/n's own ancestors that used their own act of heroism to help and support people as well as protecting the innocent as well as their own society, the Mason family is more interested in using their own acts of heroism to gain fame and glory to stroke their own ego and fill up their bank account.

The Mason family are nothing compared to the true acts of being a legendary hero. They are nothing, but a group of liars, cheaters and thieves that will do anything to get their way to earn the title of hero with Billy Mason, the current member of the Mason family has a mission to kill his ultimate rival, Y/n L/n to prove himself that he can be the real hero for the entire Mason family has been holding a never-ending grudge against the L/n family and they all blamed they for stealing the spotlight of being a true hero.

Now the two of them are facing together in a battle to the death at the Ancient Ruins near the Valley of the Corpses and they started battling each other head-on. When suddenly, coming from behind Y/n just before he was about to deliver a final blow to his enemy, a portal appeared out of nowhere, leaving Y/n to get distracted for a moment to see the portal behind him before Billy Mason gave a swift kick in the stomach, causing Y/n to fall right into the portal that will lead him to another dimension to who knows where.

With the legendary hero now got himself into the mysterious portal by his greatest and worst rival, Billy Mason the wannabe hero started laughing evilly knowing that he finally won the battle against his rival for doing such a dirty trick like that.

Billy Mason: Who's the hero now, loser? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Location: The Unfinished World

Date: ??/??/????