Abby x Male!Neko!Child!Reader

Requested by DustyAndHatty

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Mod: Friday Night Funkin' - Maginage Matches

A/n: Y/n L/n was the son of the principal of the DLC Middle/High School, Dracunyan located in Cherry Blossom City and he always gets constantly beaten up by the school's own bully and leader of the Anti-Furry Gang, Billy Mason and his henchman for looking completely different to the rest of the humans in the city because of his cat ears and two tails. However, when one of the students of the school known as Abby along with her two best friends, Tac and Lucian saw the conflict between Y/n and the bullies, which Abby is putting up with Billy Mason and his furry-hating cronies that are beating up the poor child to a bloody pulp. So she intends to show no mercy to these jerks to teach them a lesson not treat everyone that are completely different to them with such disrespect.

A/n: This oneshot takes place in an alternate universe, where the school and the city are this universe's incarnation of Creation City and Creation City Middle/High School, where both humans and otherworldly creatures attend to follow their dreams and find their true inner creativity within them.

Location: Cherry Blossom City - Fortune Cookie Subdivision

Date: March 17, 1987

Time: 4:45 PM

No POV

In the Japanese themed world of Cherry Blossom City, a young little vampire cat neko boy by the name of Y/n L/n, who is the son of Dracunyan the principal of the famous DLC Middle/High School for the Gifted and Creative Students of Both Human and Otherworldly Creatures is not having a good time of his life right now. Though his own father that is the school's own principal that is willing to get him attended to the school when he gets older with a bright future ahead of him for being such a gifted student that he had learn from his own surrogate father when he found Y/n when he was just a baby that was abandoned by his real parents that decided to raise him as his own child, it's because he's been having a lot of trouble with some people that constantly bully him almost every day of the week.

These so-called bullies are none other than the school's own bully, Billy Mason, who is the leader of his furry-hating group known as the Anti-Furry gang. They hated the way that the humans are getting along with furries, Nekos and otherworldly creatures as a part of new age of a perfect society and he decided to form of gang that hated the same idea as he does and they would beat them up with nail bats to a bloody pulp to those who the deemed a furry, a neko or someone else that are completely different to the human race, which is why Y/n is getting constantly bullied by Billy Mason and his gang for being a neko with Yo-Kai Vampire Cat powers that he was gifted by his adopted father.

One time, Billy Mason had cut Y/n's face with a pocket knife that got him to the hospital by a mysterious being that helped him get there in time before he could die of blood loss from the cut, which resulted a huge scar over his left eye after it was healed, leaving to Y/n wearing an eye patch after he was released from the hospital. This mysterious being that gave it's life to stop Billy Mason from killing the young vampire Yo-Kai cat neko boy that was only 7 years old in cold blood was none of other than Abby, a female orange anthromorphic cat that a was student at DLC Middle/High School along with her two best friends, Tac and Lucian, who holds a serious grudge against Billy Mason and his own gang for doing such an heinous act of genocide towards everyone that he thinks that are not human. She felt bad for the little neko boy even after she managed to get Y/n to a hospital on time before it was too late, which made her stay at the hospital for the night to watch him over night, acting like a big sister to him to keep him company and safe from anyone else has a never-ending grudge against otherworldly creatures such as herself.