B3!Pico x Female!B3!Rapper!Reader

Title: Blammed Out

Requested by -B-BABYBLUE

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

Hd/c - Hair Dye Color

S/n - Streamer Name

F/c - Favorite Color

F/d - Favorite Drink

A/n: Y/n L/n also known as S/n has been one of the most popular B3 Rappers in BeatDrop City (B3's Creation City) with her amazing skills in rapping and creating her own mixtapes as her own brand of music. When she goes over to the abandoned train station to meet her idol and long time crush B3 Pico, she asked him to have a rap battle with him and if she beats him in a bet with the trigger-happy rapper, he will have to be her new boyfriend after hearing about the breakup between him and B3 Boyfriend since he went on a relationship with B3 Girlfriend. This is the kind of rap battle that both she and B3 Pico are born for.

Location: BeatDrop City - The Abandoned Train Station

Date: June 23, 1987

Time: 9:45 PM

No POV

One night at the old abandoned train station here in BeatDrop City (B3's Counterpart of Creation City) that holds the hideout for the best B3 streamers and rappers in the city, the ever popular gun-toting and trigger happy red haired rapper by the name of B3 Pico is really bringing out the views and likes of his new hit song, "School" when he made a LIVE Action Rap Battle against his Ex, B3 Boyfriend after he broke up with him and went on relationship with the Dearest Family's daughter, B3 Girlfriend.

B3 Pico is currently single now and he is well known to be a gay icon as millions of people around the world including BeatDrop City knew his name now. Anytime he streams on the internet, it all blows up on all platforms in the music industry.

But today, B3 Pico is about face a new challenger that will change his life forever, when a young female streamer/rapper by the name of Y/n L/n also known by her streamer name, S/n. She is well known for her appearance and attire of her wearing F/c sharp-looking hoodie jacket, her silky H/c with some of her strands of her hair dyed in a Hd/c color as well as her own skills in rapping of her own form of B3 remixes when she started rap battling against the toughest foes like Mia, Whitty, Senpai, Tabi, and of course, the ex-rockstar and the father of B3 Girlfriend himself, B3 Daddy Dearest.

Y/n then heads down the steps of the old and abandoned train station in her favorite F/c hoodie jacket while sipping a large cup of F/d that she bought at the local gas station, The Drop Mic Gas Station along with a side of a $.99 nacho basket and she saved 23 cents when she bought the two items together for $1.99 getting ready for her next turn to go up against her favorite streamer, B3 Pico. That is definitely one heck of a deal and not gonna lie about that.

While she sat down on one on the empty benches in the station, she began watching her idol showing his opponent, B3 Billy Mason no mercy as Billy himself couldn't even hit the notes right as he is very well known to be the worst kid of rapper you ever face and his singing voice sounds like a nails on a chalkboard that would even make Tricky the Clown cover his ears from the horrible sound of Billy's singing voice.

So basically, Billy Mason was 100% completely jealous of Y/n's success of being a talented B3 Rapper and Streamer and he didn't like the feeling of being beaten by a better B3 rapper/streamer like Y/n. After all, he did bully her and beaten her up to a bloody pulp back when they are still in elementary school as he and his goons made fun of her when she had the dream of becoming a famous B3 rapper and streamer and after graduation, she wasn't kidding at all as she finally achieved her dream became one of the most popular B3 rapper/streamers in history.