Big Brother (BB) x Quiet!Sibling!Reader x Boyfriend

A Funky Family Reunion

Requested by N from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n -- Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/jf - Favorite Juice Box Flavor

A/n: Out of all the siblings in Boyfriend's family like Big Sister, Hatsuki Miku and Riz the Rat, Y/n is the quietest of the family. However, Y/n was and still very quiet, sickly and also physically weak, getting pretty ill every 2 or 3 weeks, not being able to carry his own boxes when moving to a new place to live and is always too quiet to contribute to normal conversations so he just ended up listening to everything. This usually means that his other brothers, Boyfriend and Big Brother to carry most of his stuff for him, which he feel a bit guilty for, making his own siblings do everything for him and being so very quiet. So they both decided to make his day a bit more easier for their younger brother by rap battling with his own of brand of music that he created for every to enjoy and listen to known as Chillhop/Lo-Fi music.

A/n #2: The plot of this oneshot is basically the same as the Big Brother (BB) mod except no one is dying like how Big Brother is having a fatal heart attack. Just juice boxes , Chiilhop/Lo-Fi music and a wholesome family reunion.

A/n #3: Big Brother from this oneshot is not to be confused with BF's other older brother, which he is called Older Bro from the FNF Mod, A Problem Between Brothers. So pretend that he is their other older brother with the name Older Bro in this oneshot.

Mod: Friday Night Funkin - The Big Brother Mod

Location: Downtown Creation City

Date: July 27, 1987

Time: 10:30 PM

No POV
Tonight on a clear beautiful starry night in Downtown Creation City, a couple of blue-haired boys named Boyfriend and his older brother, Big Brother are gazing upon the star-filled sky during the Boyfriend family reunion, where every member of the family comes over to visit once a year as they all call it, a Funky Family Reunion. The member included, BF's Mom and Dad, Kaity, Hatsuki Miku, Big Sister, Older Big Brother (From the A Problem Between Brothers Mod), and of course we can't forget about Riz the Rat, who is the adoptive sibling of Boyfriend that is similar to the Stuart Little story.

However, there is another member of the family that is the quietest member of the family that even the whole family including Boyfriend and Big Brother were worried about. He is another sibling of the family and his name is Y/n L/n and he is also a rapper like the rest of his family, but he not really the fast note rapper type whenever he challenges someone like Tricky, Whitty, Agoti, Ruv, Tabi and even Flippy and would rather sing in a much slow tone.

Everyone actually felt really bad for Y/n with lots of concern and worry for his own health. Y/n was and still is very quiet, sickly and also physically weak. He gets ill every 2 or 3 weeks that he doesn't have the strength to be able to carry his own stuff in a cardboard box when he moves around, especially when the family moves into a new home or when he moves into his own apartment and he's always too quiet to contribute to having normal conversations to the point that he just ended up listening to everything until the conversation is all over.

Boyfriend and Big Brother were completely worried for their younger sibling as they both share the same blue-colored hairdo with Y/n's own E/c colored eyes were the only difference between him and his older siblings. They were both generous enough to help Y/n with carrying the boxes with all of his stuff inside for him to avoid risking any more problems with his illness, but that makes him fell a bit guilty for making his own siblings to do everything for him and for being so quiet to protest them that he can do it all by himself.
As the two brothers were having a nice cool summer evening, watching the starry night sky while drinking some juice boxes they brought with them. They began discussing about family matters and what to do to help Y/n with his problems.