Yandere!Flippy/Fliqpy x Female!Rapper!Reader

Title: Unleash Your Inner War Cry

Requested by follower from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: Y/n L/n always dreamed of becoming a rapper just like her best friend, Boyfriend as she searches around Creation City and the rest of the world for a worthy opponent to have a rap battle with her to help her achieve her dreams of becoming a true rapper. Then one day, she eventually ends up in a place called Happy Tree Village, where she has been challenge by the retired war veteran named Flippy, who takes on her skills of rap battling to the next level. Will she survive to whatever kind of trick that the murderous war-crazed build-a-bear reject known as Fliqpy has up his sleeve?

A/n #2: This will take place in the first Vs. Flippy Friday Night Funkin' mod created by miguel185 and not the Flippy mod created by J0nneytest, but Girlfriend and Boyfriend will not be a part of the rap battle between Y/n and Flippy/Fliqpy and they will only be mentioned in this oneshot.

Mod: Vs. Flippy/Fliqpy - Friday Night Funkin' & Happy Tree Friends Mod

Location: Happy Tree Village - The Local Park

Date: March 14, 1987

Time: 12:35 PM

No POV

Y/n L/n has always dreamed of becoming a professional and world famous rapper like her childhood friend, Boyfriend, Mommy Must Murder Mearest and the Ex-Rockstar Daddy Dearest. Luckily for her, Boyfriend and his beloved love interest, Girlfriend are willing to give her the training that she needed in order to become a true rapper like Boyfriend.

The training took her more than two weeks, but she finally starting to get the hang of getting the right notes at the right time to keep the beat going thanks to Boyfriend helping Y/n out with her training with various songs in case of any other rappers have a few tricks up their sleeve. Boyfriend and Y/n have been best friends since childhood with the same dreams of rap battles and he is more than willing to help her out to achieve her greatest dreams of becoming a rapper like him.

Then after a few weeks of her intense rap training regimen, she is on her way of becoming a professional rapper like Boyfriend as she starts to search all over Creation City as well as the entire world for a worthy opponent to challenge her to a rap battle, but she always remembered to not force other people to rap battle with her (Or even threaten them with a loaded gun like most of the other jerky incarnations of Boyfriend that does that kind of stunt to other people, even innocent and good-hearted people in the entire multiverse, especially when they refused to rap battle him.)

Then one day, she eventually stumbles upon a peaceful little town called Happy Tree Village as she sit on a bench at the local park while enjoying a delicious ice cream cone and watching all of the residents in this town having a lot of fun together with all of their friends and families.

Until...

???: Excuse me, ma'am?

Y/n then looked to see a green bear wearing a green army shirt and beret and is holding a microphone in his right hand, meaning that he wants to have a rap battle with her meaning that he is giving her a fair challenge for a good rap battle, which really got her attention and she knew that bear is definitely speaking her language when it comes to having a rap battle with someone.

???: Hello there, my name is Flippy and I couldn't help but notice that you are looking for a worthy opponent to have a rap battle with and I always like the thrill of a real challenge. You think you can out rap me, toots~.