Yandere!Sakuroma x Male!Reader

Title: Lustful Craze

Requested by MrRussianDoge

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Y/gu - Youtube Gamer Username 

Mod: Friday Night Funkin' - Vs. Retrospecter Mod

A/n - Y/n L/n is not only a huge fan of the famous Youtuber and Remixer, Retrospecter the Dragon and the Entity of one of the Deadly Sins, Wrath, but also a huge fan of the popular Newgrounds game, Friday Night Funkin' ever since it first came out in 2020 during the pandemic of COVID-19 and he totally loves the remixes of the best songs in the game. When he discovers that Retrospecter has his very own FNF Mod for the game and he immediately begins to play the demo version of the game, unaware that a certain Entity of Lust known as Sakuroma, has went high over heels with Y/n and she will everything in her power of Lust to keep her new 'master' to herself.

A/n #2 - Sakuroma is the second week opponent in the Retrospecter Mod for Friday Night Funkin' as she appears in a secret song in Retro's world. She is known to be the Entity of one of the 7 Deadly Sins known as Lust as she loves to hear the sound of both Retro and Boyfriend's powerful singing voice of rapping.

Location - Y/n's House - Downtown Creation City

Date: August 13, 2021

Time: 3:25 PM

No POV

One peaceful afternoon at the Suburb area of Downtown Creation City, a young adult male by the name of Y/n L/n has just gotten back from his trip to the Dollar Store Universe to buy some groceries as well as a new set of F/c gaming headphones and a brand new F/c gaming keyboard with a built-in keypad camera because he wanted to get everything prepared to play a game on his high-tech gaming computer and it's not just any old computer game, it's one of Newgrounds best and well known online games in gaming history, Friday Night Funkin'.

It was a online game, where you play as a blue-haired rapper named Boyfriend along with his beloved fiance, Girlfriend to rap battle against any worthy opponent to challenge with like Pico, Skid and Pump, Whitty, Tricky the Clown, Carol, Hex, Tabi, and even Girlfriend's own parents, Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest. Retrospecter has been making tons of remixes from the Friday Night Funkin soundtrack including the best songs from the best mods in the entire series like Garcello, Whitty, Sky, Agoti, Tabi, Zardy, etc., but now he decided to make a Friday Night Funkin' mod of his own. That's why Y/n is getting everything prepared for this perfect moment going to the store to buy a new set of F/c gaming headphones and a F/c gaming keyboard with the keypad camera because he has his very own Youtube Gaming Channel by uploading a bunch of Friday Night Funkin' gameplay videos, both the original and the mods whether the mods are either it's easy or extremely hard with his own Youtube username, Y/gu (Youtube Gamer Username).

So tonight, Y/n L/n aka Y/gn is going to download the Retrospecter mod on his own computer and he is gonna play the demo version of the mod since he knows that Retrospecter and the other people, who made this mod are stilling working on updating the mod with the other week characters, who all represent the 7 Deadly Sins. Retrospecter was the first character that BF have to face and he represents the sin of Wrath and Retrospecter himself is very well known for his powerful anger and short temper whenever he gets defeated by another rapper or whenever he messes up on any other game he plays, which leads him to his second form whenever he gets so pissed off.