Garcello x Female!Reader (Fluff)

Title: Your Guardian Chain Smoking Angel

Requested by The Enthusiast is Garcello's Forever from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n - Y/n L/n was just just your average teenage girl until she went into a deep state of depression, but when she gets attacked by the city's greatest bully and all-around scumbag at a nearby alleyway in Danger Zone City, she is about meet her savior known as Gacello that vows to protect her from harm no matter what.

Mod: Smoke em' Out Struggle - Garcello Mod

Location: Danger Zone City - Somewhere by a nearby alleyway

Date: September 23, 1987

Time: 10:45 PM

No POV

On a cold autumn night at the most dangerous part of Creation city known as Danger Zone City, a young average teenage girl by the name of Y/n L/n is suffering under a deep state of depression after she had to deal with a very bad day at Creation City High School by the school bully also known as Creation City's biggest jerk, a real degrader of women and all around scumbag that world has ever known, Billy Mason.

He always like to torment and humiliate anyone that he better that anyone else and he would keep trying to make fun of them until they drive them to the deepest darkest pits of despair, which is why Y/n is trying to get over her depression by taking a walk in the night since she is haven't been sleeping for 3 days and walking in the night is the only solution to cure her insomnia.

Right now, she is currently walk around in Creation City until she is about to head into the most dangerous part of Creation City known as Danger Zone City. Unaware that same jerky scumbag, Billy Mason is following her with a metal baseball bat in his hands as he plans to take her down tonight.

As she takes her walk through the streets of Danger Zone City, she saw some sort of eerie glowing in a nearby alley, which is making her curiosity go up the roof. So she decide to go into the alley to see what to see what's making that green glow in the alley.

Then when she walked a bit closer to where the green glow is coming from and was scared to death after seeing a dead body of a male adult with green colored hair on the ground and seeing a cigarette next to the body that is source of the strange green glow, realizing that he actually died of second-hand smoke.

Y/n: Wow, this guy really let himself go after smoking all of those cigarettes. I guess he wanted to have a slow, yet painful death of second-hand smoke.

???: There you are, ya no-good bastard!!

Then Y/n quickly turned around to see Billy Mason in the alley right in front of her with a metal baseball bat in his hands, which means that Billy Mason is not done with tormenting with Y/n after he had already done a lot of trouble to her back at school.

Y/n: Billy?! What the hell are you doing here?!

Billy Mason: What does it look like I'm doing here? I'm here to finish off where I've started, making your whole life a living nightmare and that's why I brought my bat to hit a home run with your brains after you got me D- on my homework that you did for me today at school. You know how much I hate being out-graded by a book worm like you after I have told you many times that you will never be better than me in any way possible.