Bob x Female!Childhood!Reader

Title: A Bob & Bosip Birthday Surprise

Requested by DustyAndHatty

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/Pt - Favorite Pizza + Toppings

F/Pr - Favorite Pizza Restaurant

F/Icf - Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

F/Cf - Favorite Cake Flavor

A/n: Today is Y/n L/n's birthday and everyone of her friends are invited to her birthday party at the 8-Bit Cartridge Arcade in Downtown Creation City and this year, Y/n gets see her old childhood friend, Bob and his partner, Bosip come over to her birthday party as Y/n's very special birthday surprise.

A/n #2: This is a special request for my friend, DustyAndHatty as my own birthday present for his birthday.

A/n #3: Bob and Bosip are known to be professional Minecrafters and they also have their very own Friday Night Funkin' Mod when they accidentally went into the wrong portal to the Friday Night Funkin' Universe instead of going into the right portal to the world of Minecraft and the two of them are both challenged into a rap battle by the famous power couple, Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Then with the new update, Bob's Takeover, they went into the wrong portal again and they both went face to face with the infamous Bob from the Vs. Bob & Bob's Onslaught Mods as Bob and Ron have stolen their identities until they were both stopped by Boyfriend and Girlfriend. A great way to combine two of the most popular Friday Night Funkin' Mods into one amazing crossover mod.

Mod: Friday Night Funkin' - Vs. Bob & Bosip + Bob's Takeover Update

Location: Downtown Creation City - The 8-Bit Cartridge Arcade

Date: September 15, 1987 - Y/n L/n's Birthday

Time: 4:45 PM

No POV

Tonight at the 8-Bit Cartridge Arcade in Downtown Creation City, holds a very special birthday party for a special someone with the love for video games and his name is Y/n L/n. She has invited a lot of her friends to her birthday party to come to the arcade for the best time of their lives for some pizza, cake, ice cream and a whole lot of games to play in the arcade.

She has invited Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Kapi, Tabi, Carol, Whitty, Garcello, Sarv, Ruv, Agoti, Sans, Papyrus, Loki the gaming fox, Zardy, Skid, Pump, Pico, Nene, Darnell, Flippy, Flaky, Mime, Cuddles, Giggles, Petunia, Splendid, Splendont, Lifty, Shifty, Snowers, Neozor, Cro-Marmot, Sniffles, Lammy, Mr. Pickles, Toothy, Nutty, Handy, Sunday, Parappa, Tord, Tom, Matt, Edd, Eteled & Matt, Shaggy Rogers, Monkia, Senpai, Moonlight Berry, Abby, Lucian, Tac, Tankman, Hex, Static, Hatsune Miku, Henry Stickmin, Hank J. Wimbleton, Tricky the Clown, Dracunyan, etc., and surprisingly enough, everyone that Y/n invited over to the party all have arrived just in time.

Before it will be time to cut the birthday cake and open all of her birthday presents, everyone all started playing all the games in the arcade. Kapi is playing his usual favorite game in the arcade, the Dance Dance Revolution Game since he is very well skilled with the dance pad, Hex is really getting the biggest high score on the basketball hoop since Hex is a robot programmed to play basketball and perform in rap battles. Boyfriend and Pico are playing in a really cool Jurassic Park shooting game, where shoot dinosaurs to bring them all back to their cages, Girlfriend and Carol are playing together in a golfing arcade game since the two of them usually hang out at the local golf course, Sunday is really kicking it with her guitar skills on the Guitar Hero, Flippy (Fliqpy) is showing no mercy to all of those soldiers on the Call of Duty arcade game, luckily no one was hurt or killed after Flippy flipped out with his PSTD during his time back at the war and the birthday boy herself, Y/n is playing her most favorite game in the arcade, the (Most Favorite Arcade Game).

When the time has come for cake, ice cream and pizza from F/pr, Y/n was told that she is getting a very special surprise for this very special occasion.

Y/n: What kind of special surprise is going to be this time?

Then suddenly, a portal came out of nowhere and two guys came out of the portal wearing some really cool outfits that is fit for the world of Minecraft that Y/n somehow recognized by their dyed hair and Minecraft skin designs that took on a whole new level of human forms in Minecraft. Y/n somehow actually recognized the cool designs and she knew it was their childhood friends Bob and Bosip, who both had the dreams of becoming on the top Minecraft gamers of all time.

Y/n: Bob and Bosip!?! It's been so long since childhood! What are you two doing here on my birthday?!

Bob: We just want to come here to see you again after me and Bosip are doing so well on our Minecraft Adventures and since this is your birthday today, we're your special birthday surprise!

Y/n: OMG!! This is the best birthday ever!!

With Y/n filled with so much pure joy and happiness to see her childhood friends coming here on her birthday as her special Bob & Bosip Birthday Surprise and everyone digs in their slices of pizza, and ice cream and a slice of her F/Cf cake. All the presents that she had opened are really nice gifts from all of her friends, but seeing her favorite Minecraft gamers that she remembered since childhood was her best birthday gift in her entire life.

Happy Birthday Y/n!

THE END