INSANEDREAMER

Hello, guys. :)

This is me, insanedreamer, the writer that writes her random thoughts in this book. I am grateful because even though I'm already inactive here on Wattpad, there are still people that read my work, and yes, I was totally shocked when I checked the reads that I knew didn't have that many reads before. I am happy, beyond happy. After all, this is an open book.

Anyway, all the works in this book are all mine, as I said, MY random thoughts, except in the Poetry section, where there are parts that I know are not my original work, and I might delete them to avoid plagiarism. The rest are all mine, the product of my imagination through reading, watching, etc. XD. There are parts in the book that are related to me, and there are others that are related to other people, so it's a bit of a mixed bag.

You know, I am fully aware of my grammatical errors in my previous and current works, so helping me correct them will be truly appreciated, either by commenting, I guess, or messaging me. I am open to critiques also because I know that will improve my writing and me as a writer. Thank you so much.

Thank you again for reading. I am beyond happy that this book is surely existing and being added to their list. I hope you enjoy reading this so far. Hihi.

xoxo