Chapter Three :Confused...

THE NEXT DAY..........

I wake up with a great spirit I couldn't believe that I had sex with the new employer at work. I feel like an whore but, oh hell, at least it was worth being a whore for. I mean the sex was incredible. He had me in positions that I couldn't believe I can do. He made me feel like a women. I woke up with my head held high and my back straight. When I got up this morning I can see in the mirror that I was glowing. I had this spark in my eyes. While we were fucking I just felt the electric travel through my spine. The way he caress me, touch me, love me. Was just amazing. I never felt like that until I met Donavon.

AT WORK.........

I walk into work with a sassy walk. New me ,new attitude, New everything. I no longer felt sad or frustrated. That's how you know he knocked it out the park. (Lol). I see Charr ass walks up to me with a smile on her face. I knew Alex must be doing his husband duties by pleasing his girl.
"Oh look here I see you glowing girl", I said as she walks up to me with this kool aide smile. She couldn't stop smiling. "Oh no one,"
"Mhmm Alex knocking it out the park?"I said as I'm trying to read her eyes.
She chuckles low"Maybe". We both laugh. I can tell by the way she's dressing, it look like she was feeling the same way I'm feeling.
"Well that's good you needed it, because you were killing me with your paranoia of Alex cheating shit". She nudge me "Shut up,you was feeling the same way I was feeling fool, u just hold yours inside".
I said"Well let me chat with you later, remember we having a meeting in 10 minutes". She nodded her head as she walks away.
As I was walking to my office, there was no sight of Donavon which was odd. Maybe he's running a little late or something. I mean We was up all night. As I walk inside my office, there was a piece of paper folded on my desk. I sat my micheal Kors bag in my chair. And read the note.
:MEET ME IN THE COPY ROOM
-D
I smiled instantly knowing who it was. I rushed like a little girl on Christmas to the copy room. Soon as I open the door. I felt a hand snatch me in. I gasped because it was dark in the room, I couldn't see who it was. I was struggling to get a loose, then I notice the strong arms and the smell. I instantly smile.
"I know it's you Donavon", I said as I kiss his arms that's wrapped around me. He laughs low braking from our embrace and turn on the lights. He had that sexy ass grin I love on his face. I bit my bottom lip.
"What do you need Mr. Donavon?" I asked in a sexy voice. He locks the copy room door. Then looked back at me. He walks up to me and grabs me by my waist. Putting me on top of they copy machine.
I smiled"Hmmm..Chapter two Lance fucks Nina in the copy room, you been reading." He rips my panties off underneath my skirt. I gasped when he put one finger in my pussy. I gasped and let out a slight moan. He start moving his finger in slow motion circles. He whispers in my ear "you like that don't you". I nodded my head trying to control myself. He slides in another finger. My moans got louder. He whispers in a commanding voice"Shut up you don't want them to hear you girl". I love when he talks in that aggressive tone. It turns me on.
Between moans I said"let's act..out scene 4", , as he goes deeper with his fingers.
"Oh, when he did this." He turns me over roughly into doggystyle, His strokes were long and steady how I like it. It was making me moan louder. He pulls my hair and goes deeper. I can feel him in my stomach. He smacked me on the ass"Your pussy tight baby." We was just moaning and fucking like no other.

"Anybody in here?",Someone yells as they knock on the door. We stopped. I looked back at Donavon. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. When I was about to get up. He push me gently back down and put his finger up to his lips "Shhh", he says low.
The person repeat"Anybody in there?". Donavon was trying to hold his laugh in. I wasn't laughing ,I'm a boss I have a lot to loose, he don't. What if it's the maintenance man and he uses his key and bust us. I looked back at Donavon mouthing saying"Let me get up." He shook his head no and whisper"No calm down baby",as he had a big grin on his face. Finally I heard footsteps as if the person walked away. Donavon unlock and open the door a little bit. Then he closed it and locked it back. Donavon start laughing. As he walks back to me.
"What's so funny stupid ass we would of got caught.",I said out of being scared and nervous.
"Shut the fuck up Damn, and bend over",he said as he forcefully bends me over. Even though he can be annoying his sex game be on point can I get an amen.