Chapter Twenty -One

CHARR POV

I can't believe this shit. His baby mama moving in. I know this is going to be drama. I can see it right now. It just have Drama written all over it. We just moved into our new house with a new stupid edition the baby mama.

I'm chilling in the living room watching Scandal re runs. As I take a sip out my glass of wine. Leelee walks in with a fucking smile. I ignored her and kept watching tv.

"Hey, what you watching?", She asked as she sat on the couch next to me.

I sigh scooting over"Scandal", I said as I'm getting annoyed. I put my feet on the coffee table and she looked at my shoes.

"Nice shoes must be Manolos", she said as she look at them. I nodded my head trying to watch my show.

"So how long you and my Baby father been knowing each other?", She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Umm why you wanna know it's not your business", I said with an attitude.

"It is because your dealing with my daughter and I don't want no random bitches around my daughter.and imma let you know something, I knew Aswaun ass way before you. He knows that I ride for him. He can drop your ass if I say I'm taking Raven back because of you. But I choose not too because I'm not Scandalous. And number two , you better check your attitude before I do because I'm not the one to fuck with. If I want AJ I'll get him, trust me he still wants me it's just I haven't said yes. But I can if I want. So stop the tough girl persona because it doesn't work on me", she said as she gets up and leave.

I sat there shock and disbelief. Really, Aswaun must really want her then. That's the reason why he let her stay here so he can get her back. I got up and went straight to Aswaun who was n the back Chilling with his friends.

"Hey baby", he said as he smoke his blunt. His homies smiled at me. I didn't have a smile.

"So you really have your baby mama here because you want her back but she haven't said yes.",I said serious as possible.

He looked at me with a shocked look"what the fuck you talking about", he said as he gets up and walk to me.

"No don't touch me, I knew it was a reason, she told me the reason why she's in this house is because you want her back and that you would drop me on the dime, all types of shit!"I yelled at him.

He sigh hard"let's talk about this in the room", he said calm. We both walked upstairs to the room.

I sit on the bed and he stands in front of me.

"Baby, now why would I leave you, you my heart, my soul, my everything baby. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you nobody else. I know LeeLee in here would be a little hectic but I love you and that's all that matters, okay?", He said as sincere as possible.

"I don't know, who moves there baby mama in like it's normal, it's not okay. Plus she coming at me all raw like, ohh how long yall been together and oh don't get no attitude before I kick yo ass all this bullshit", I said to him.

"Baby look, I'll handle that okay I promise. She didn't mean none of that she was just tryna get under your skin boo. Trust me, we don't want each other none of that", he said with a giggle.

"What's so funny", I asked with an attitude.

"Because your so cute when you mad",he said as he rub my thighs. I smiled a little. He start kissing my neck. I let him and enjoyed every bit of it. He start going up my dress which made me get wet. And he Rios my panties off. He throws them on the floor. I gasped and played back on the bed. He kisses my feet to my legs to my thighs and stopped when he reach my pussy. I moaned low as his wet warm tongue licks my clit lightly. My nipples were hard. I place my hands lightly over his head as he suck and lick and nibble all on my clit. I just moaned and moaned. I couldn't control myself. He ate my pussy like a champ. He was sticking his tongue deep in it making even more wetter. I love when he make his tongue go in circular motions. I can feel the electric shock that travel through my spine as he eats me out Oh it just drive me Crazy. I never can't stay made at him. I just sat back and moaned as he suck the living life out of me.

LEELEE POV

As I walk pass AJ room I can here light moans. I frowned instantly. Really?, He must be pussy whipped by this bitch or something. When he use to have girls he use to fuck them and leave them not moved them in. I was surprise because he never do this. That's why this bitch think she running things but she aint. I peaked into the room to be nosy. This nigga was eating her out as If she was gonna leave his ass. I frowned and close the door. All of a sudden he don't wanna fuck me or have sex with me?, that's how it usually go when I get out from jail. He'll have a girlfriend but he be fucking me on the side but he acting like he don't remember what going on. So let me refresh his memory. That bitch gonna wish she never existed.

So I decide to be evil and walk in on them. To fuck up her fun. He pull his head up from her pussy. And she looked back at me with a glare.

"Oh I'm sorry to interrupt but can I talk to you for a minute.", I ask tryna sound innocent. He sigh and was about to get up.

"Were busy so he'll talk to you later", she said as she give me a hard grin. He sigh stretching.

"Yeah LeeLee, imma talk to you in a bit alright?", He said.

I sigh"okay cool" I walked off. But yeah he pussy whipped but imma change that. I'm getting my man back...