Desire For Lust Finale

CHARR POV

"What do you want from me Cartier... Help!, Help!", I said as I'm scared for my life. It seems like I stay in drama.

"Where your nigga at!", He yelled as he grabbed my arm tight yanking me.

I was in shock I couldn't say anything. He slaps me.

"Bitch you heard me, where that nigga at!", He yells again .

"I don't know what your talking!". He grabs me and drag me all across the concrete.

I was in fear of my life, I start screaming super louder and kicking until he let me go.

As he pulls me to his car, I just felt my heart beating out loud. He opens the trunk and when he stood me up to see who was in the trunk I couldn't believe my eyes......

NEXT MORNING

AJ POV

So I'm cruising down the street in my hood looking for the number one person that will help me. When I saw the person I was looking for I pulled up beside her.

"What up Bre,",I said. She low down her tented window and smiled.

"Whats up cousin, how u holding up I heard about my little cousin. Ayo look homie, that nigga that did it I got the 411. So cartier this bitch nigga actually in the gardens on some real shit let's pull up on him", she said.

I was ready to pop this nigga. "Fasho cuz lego ",I said as I got in the backseat. I can leave my car there they know better.

So as we driving Bre asked"so like where's Charr?". He smacked his teeth"I don't know , I don't care, to be honest, she haven't been receiving any of my calls her phone goes straight to message...like I even lefted her a message and she still didn't call back... I aint got time, I gotta get who did this to my daughter which is that bitch ass nigga.

We pulled up to the Garden, I hopped out my phone start ringing, it was Charr but I didn't answer. We walked to this place call the Gardens, it's like a den with pipes leaking and all kinds of shit. Bre and I walks into the gates of the mansion.

My phone rings again I looked down it was Charr. I still ignored the call. As we walked up the yard with our guns cocked and loaded. I heard knocking from a window. Instantly I turn quick my gun towards the noise. It was Cartier with a gun to Charr head and in the other hand was her cellphone.

My heart instantly sunk. My phone rings again, I didn't keep my eyes off of them. Bre had the gun pointed towards them. I sigh and answer with no response.

He begans talking his shit"so little nigga, you here to save your hoe, well let's just say your little Fiance is a little busy.".He start laughing and that loss me off.

"Fuck you nigga, you got ten seconds to let her go forreal",I said because I'm feeling I'm about to pop.

"Or what,what you gonna do , I got your bitch... I can drop her out this window".

I ran up to the front door all I heard was screams. I really ran up the stairs to get to my girl.

When I got up there , they wasn't there then all of a sudden

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

My body hit the floor all I can see is my girl crying on the floor and bre shoots Cartier and he fell right next to me. I was trying with all my might to say something but I can feel this burning feeling in my chest. Bre stands in front of Cartier and said"You kill my cousin stupid bitch". And let off a round of bullets on his ass.

After that they rush to me but I kept blacking out. Every flash I saw and heard was Charr voice.

"Baby, the ambulance is on their way, stay with me", she pleads as I felt her tears on my face. I took a deep breath and let God take me........

9MONTHS LATER IN CONCLUSION(This will be part of Desire for Lust2, just summing it up so u can get a glimpse of desire for Lust 2)

BRE

I have been through drama this pass year I have lost my cousin Aj. I feel bad for Charr because she seems hurt by all of this Drama this year. I've been trying to live my life on a great path. I even went back to church and most of all I met a man... yes I'm not gay anymore. I met a man who loves me for me. He makes me feel more womanly then any woman I've been with. Lol. I have Cancer as yall all know but it has been doing good.

As my new fiance Trenton and I walk into the hospital with Roses and balloons. I thought to myself maybe one day will have one.

"Trenton sweetheart, my bestfriend is had her baby, we should have one. He looked into my eyes and smile"why not baby". I just smiled like a little girl into the room where Charr was at. When we walked in it was like a wave hit me. Charity fine ass was there,the homies were there to show respect to Aj passing and Honey. As I stood next to Charity she smiles at me and looked at Trenton and frown. I felt she was feeling a little Jelly but I just laugh to myself. 

I decided to get some air I excuse myself to the hall. I stood there getting some air. Then Charity comes out the room and comes up to me and hand me her panties.

I looked at her confused.

"Keep them, this what good pussy smell like that you will ever never have again", she said to me.

"Oh yeah okay for sure ma", I said liking her  attentions

"Well if you think that man gonna last think twice YOU will never get rid of me", she said as she kiss me. The kiss was so passionately.

Soon as I pulled back Trenton was looking at us with his angrily face. I just put my head down.......

(STAY TUNE FOR DESIRE FOR LUST 2) ( Rest of this situation gonna be in D.F.L. 2)

SAMUEL

I'm in a good space right now and it is just great that look has been out of my life. I heard he was found dead in his house. How sad but to be honest he was more off dead.

LUKE POV

I MIGHT BE DEAD BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. SOON THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT

CHARITY POV
I'M CHILLING TALKING TO CHARR WHILE SHE'S IN THE BED HOLDING HER NEW BABY.

I WHISPERED IN HER EAR"You need to tell Bre that Trenton is the baby father of that child".

She shook her head no.

I sigh and whispered" Look, you know you need to tell her".

She says low"how, I suppose to say hey Bre while I was with Aj I was sleeping with some nigga name Trenton, oh by the way the nigga I fucked is your nigga who is my secret baby daddy?!, no.

As I looked around Trenton looked at her then back at me and shook his head.

I sigh hard"more Drama to come".......

(HEY YOU GUYS , THIS BOOK IS GOING TO CONTINUE WITH MORE DRAMA FOR DESIRE FOR LUST 2, OKAY MAMA'S. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE FROM ALL MY FOLLOWERS. WHEN YALL GET THE CHANCE CHECK OUT Behind the Shades. It's dope. I'm telling u.)

(OH AND ANOTHER THING, I'M COMING OUT WITH A SEXY GROWN LOVE STORY CALLED "CAN'T BE TAMED" ITS GONNA BE REALLY GOOD)

(BUT ANYWHO, DESIRE FOR LUST 2 IS COMING SOON, THREE NEW CHARACTERS, NO MORE LUKE BUT THERE WILL BE DRAMA ABOUT LOOK THAT IS SHARED TO CHARITY).

LUV US AND GOODNIGHT...DAMN I TALK TO MUCH LOL :>