Chapter Nine :New Life

(I JUST WANNA THANK ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND READERS. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS NONE OF THIS WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE. PLUS I WANNA SAY THAT THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET SO PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS. AND TO REMIND YOU IT IS AN URBAN BOOK SO SOME WORDS MIGHT BE SPELLED THE INCORRECT WAY ON PURPOSE. BUT ON WITH THE STORY HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!)

                               FOUR MONTHS LATER.....

CHARR POV

I'm in my office handling paper work as usual. It's just don't feel right especially since Charity died. They said they found her dead in a hotel room with a whole bunch of money on her. I feel that Donavon did it. But karma is a bitch and who ever that did it, is going to pay. Anyway, today there suppose to be announcing the new boss. I hope it's me because Charity said she put in a good word about me. So I'm sure I'm going to get the position.

I walked to the meeting ready to hear my name getting called for the position. There was this girl staring at me. She had this grin that made my skin urk. She was standing by the head boss Ricky Sanders. Then we all sat down for the meeting. 
:OKAY NOW WERE ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW HEAD BOSS OF NACO. FIRST OF ALL WE WOULD LIKE TO PAY RESPECTS TO CHARITY BANKS. SHE WAS A PHENOMENAL LEADER IN THIS COMPANY. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE, NOW WE GLADLY INTRODUCE OUR NEW BOSS. Sharen Glastone.

I was shock maybe I wasn't hearing it right. Sharen glastone? What the he'll? I always wanted this job. Charity must of didn't put in the good word because that should be my ass up on stage shaking my bosses hand. I stormed out couldn't believe it's the bitch that grinned at me earlier. I deserve that spot, no telling Her she might have slept her way to the top.

AFTER WORK.......

I enter the house. Alex was watching tv and texting on his phone. I snuck up behind him
"Boo", I said as I try to scare him it didn't work.
"How you knew it was me?",I asked as I sit next to him on the couch.
He wrapped his arm around my neck and said"those fucking heels, you can hear them muthafuckas around the block." I punched him lightly."I know you ain't talk big nose", I said as I sat on him.
"Oh so you got jokes, don't get me started with yo big ass forehead." I laughed in his chest. "Whatever, ugly",I said as I punch his chest lightly.
"You wasn't saying that last night when I was pounding that pussy, I was a pretty motherfucka than."
"I was lying, your still ugly babe", I said.
He chuckles"no what's ugly is that big ass face look like a smushed in pie or some shit."
"Your mean.", I said as I got off of him pouting.
He smacked his teeth"oh God baby you can't take a joke." I sat on the other couch with my arms folded. He looked at me with a smirk. I turned my head away from him.
He smiles"I'm sorry". I knew he didn't mean it because he had this big ass smile. Alex is a fun, loving, joking man. And don't forget handsome.
"Baby lets go out tonight." I whined as I sit on his lap. He smirk"So you fucking with a nigga now, you wanna sit on my lap and shit,after you dis me with them jokes, he said playfully. I kiss his neck. "Please Daddy?"I said in the little voice he like.
He looked up at me"Don't do that voice you know that make a nigga feel some type of way". I start nibbling on his ear. I can hear him breath out lightly. She grab me by my waist and place me on top of him on the couch. We start kissing and touching. His hands were touching all over me. I loved every bit of it.
As he ripped my dress off and had me naked. He quickly slides his dick in me. I moan but at the same time said"Baby we need a condom". He ignored me and held my hips down as he fuck me deeper making me moan louder. I couldn't take all of his dick it was so big so I only took half of it.
"Fuck baby, that's it!",I moan as he give me them deep strokes. He grabs my neck and slowly went deep. I can feel him in my stomach. I couldn't even say a word, I was in awed.
"You like this dick don't you",he said as he slowly deep stroke me. My body had goosebumps. Our bodies were sweating specially since the fireplace is right in front of us. As he pick me up I said it again"Baby we need a condom". He still was trying to ignore me. He sat me on the kitchen counter. Soon as he was about to put it in I crossed my legs. He looked at me confused.
"Girl stop playing and open them legs", he said smiling. I was not smiling I was serious as fuck.
Deep inside I still don't trust Alex. I know he's a detective and shit. But he is hardly home only today and tommorow.
He sigh"wassup beautiful,what's wrong now?". I folded my arms"You never home, you always at work you claim you be at.
He frown"oh so you dont believe your husband when I say I be at work". I didn't say a word I just gave him the look like what you think.
He nodded his head"alright fasho, I'm out". He said as he start walking towards the stairs. I felt bad there was no turning back what I said.
Then he turns to me and said"Did I accuse you that you killed our unborn child so we won't have kids because you always tell me to use a condom?. I was shocked by what he said. He continues"No, because I trust you because I'm a real husband." And walked upstairs to the bedroom. I felt like an ass.

DONAVON POV

I walked into the room full of people like me. Who are going through situations similar to mines. I'm suppose to be facing life for killing so many people. But me being in this psych ward prevented me for facing those years. But that doesn't mean that I can't serve those years, my case hasn't closed or dropped yet. I suppose to be going to court in May.
As I walk into my counselor Meghan Durner office. I looked around her office. It seems very peaceful. She was on the phone talking to somebody. I just sat down in front of her. She was different from most white women. She had long dreads and was very lesbian type. She finally gets off the phone.
She smiles and shake my hand"Hi I'm Meghan Durner, nice to finally meet you". I nodded my head and shook her hand.
"So, tell me about yourself ", she said as she drinks her tea.
I just stared at her.
She doesn't know the half I been through. She doesn't know that I caught AIDS from a guy I was on the download with. That I had AIDS for the past two years. I don't have nothing to live for at all. So I don't mind killing people I'm all ready dying inside. I've always have had to play like I'm some muncho man. My first kiss was a man. I have been into men for so long but.. my family didn't aprove. They never agree with anything I do. But if Luke said he was gay I bet they would jump for joy. And my mother always said she had my back I guess not because they start judging me and call me names. So ever since then I couldn't stand people. I may do need help. And maybe I do need guidance but you see where I'm coming right?......right?

LUKE POV

"LUKE honey someone's at the door!"My wife Abigail said as she get up from the couch with the baby. Yes I said wife. When I was overseas in Africa. Abigail was different she just wasn't pressuring me to marry her like Charity. And I can tell that Charity is money hungry. Trust me I love charity but she wasn't wifey material .
As much drama I got into, I couldn't believe Bre kill her. I wanted to tell the police who did it but I know Bre, she's crazy. I know what she's capable of.
Any who, I went to the front door and open. It was Charr. I smiled and let her in. We walk to the living room.
"Wassup Charlotte",I said as we sat on the couch.

"Oh I just came over to ask some questions",she said. I nodded my head.

"Okay well do you know who killed Charity?"She asked as she looks me in my eyes. I just sigh and thought to myself should I tell her?...........

:CHAPTER NINE WAS PRETTY SHORT, BUT CHAPTER 10 IS GONNA BE LONGER AND EXCITING.
:CHAPTER 20 GONNA BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE DESIRE FOR LUST 2 IS COMING OUT AFTER CHAPTER 20.

CHAPTER 10 TOMMOROW... stay tune