Chapter Twelve :Digging a hole I cant get out of...

As I sit on the edge of the bath tub. I just cried and cried. I just got a call from my doctor that I have Cancer. I couldn't believe it at all. Why ME? I never meant to do the things I do. It was out of anger..I ... was just protecting what was mine. I have less than a year to live no wonder why I have been snappy and the pain kept triggering my stomach. Stomach Cancer?. I thought to myself maybe I should turn myself into Christ. I have broken all the ten commandments pressure. Or maybe I just need to calm down and remember this is life I gotta deal with it. I called my mother and told her to come see me. So she suppose to be here in 30 minutes.

A knock appeared at my door. I got up feeling sicker than ever. When I open the door it was Luke. I stood there shock and in disbelief.
"May I come in?", He asked as he looked at me. I sigh and moved out the way so he can walk in. We walked to the living room.
"Would like anything to drink?", I asked as I walk to the kitchen.
"Umm no I'm okay",he said. I needed one so I grabbed a glass and start pouring a full glass of Vodka.
I came back to the living room and sat across from him. He was looking at me and I returned a glare back.
"Why shouldn't I called the police and let your ass be locked up",Luke said. I sigh and take a nice long sip out my glass.

"The same reason why I should of told Charity that I was pregnant by you and that it was no miscarriage,and that you told me to get an abortion, and you suppose to be a doctor", I chuckled low after I said my statement.
He was quite, he didn't have nothing to say. I take another sip.

"What am I suppose to do when I have Charity than my secret family I had on the side and you!", Luke said.

"Oh well that's your fault that you couldn't keep your dick in your pants, and first of all you was with me when you start going out with Charity on the low. When I found out that Charity was your girl. I slept with her made her fall in love with me so she can leave your ass for me. Just to be evil letting you know that you can't cheat on a real nigga like me.

He was on silent.

I continue"I fell in love with Charity, she knew me before you and you knew this, but you went behind my back and cheated on me with Charity. I thought I knew you better than that. You so your stuck up too high in the sky with your career that you can't even see what's going on.".

Tears stream down my face" I have been through alot okay. I have been hiding secrets all my life. And I'm sick of it!, I'm dying inside and out. I thought that I can put on this persona, like I'm some tough girl but inside I'm not Luke!, I wanted to keep that baby but Lord that I wouldn't be fit for it...... I never told Charity about us because I knew she would of left you. Your just like your brother Donavon selfish!"

His eyes water but he tries to hold it in.

I continued"In this group that we have its too much drama, we in so much drama that it's a hole we can't get out of. I killed some one Luke?!, you would never EXSPECT that out of me! It's all your fault because you choose lust over love. I'm tired I'm sick and dying from cancer".

He looked shocked"What you say?". I took a sip out of my glass."You heard right Luke". He sighs and covers his face.
I sigh and said"Why you cause me so much pain Luke?".
He cries and yell"I don't know alright, I just was going through a lot and I was scared in being in a relationship. I didn't mean to hurt you, I should of never cheated on you with Charity. Knowing that, that was your bestfriend I'm sorry."

I sigh closing my eyes"No you don't have to apologize, you already been forgiven. But never forgotten. Why you have so many secret relationships?".
He shrugged his shoulders"I don't know , I guess I love sex, I don't know". I shook my head and take a big gulp. I felt really dizzy from drinking all that vodka.