Chapter 25-Finale "BigBang" PART I

LUKE POV

I decided to write a letter to myself:

I have made people hate me in all possible ways. I have been fighting myself to stay alive but my low self esteem keeps me LOOSING. I don't want to live in this world no more. Every time I try to do good I end up doing bad. I even made my own brother kill our own parents. It was like I was the devil and that I was playing mind games with everybody. This is my last note and my last tear. I have lost everybody why live.
                                           -LUKE W.

SAMUEL POV

I moved on with my life. I decided that I'm better off without luke. With him, I felt like I was sinning just by standing by him. I never in my life face the drama that I have been in my life. I have a new man now and looking to adopt. It just one thing I have to do. After I had finally got Sharen to sign Divorce papers. I thought to myself that I owe a special person an apology. As I waited outside my house. I just thought to myself Am I doing the right thing. A Mercedes pulls up right in front of my house. She steps out the car and walks to me.

"Hey Charr",I said as I got up from the porch. She stop three feet away from me with her hands in her pocket.

I nodded my head"I understand that I'm the last person you want to talk to but.. I just wanna say I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I was in a whole another mind set. Trust me it fucked me up more than ever. Me doing that to you as a child made me turn gay. I was such a Dick and a pussy for doing that. I didn't deserve to be a man in my eyes, but trust me when I say this... I'm sorry", I said as I plead to her.

She sigh as she flips her hair dusting her fur coat.

"I'll take blame for all the insecurity I caused in your life Charlotte,and I'll do whatever it takes to be cordial with you", I said trying to make things calm down.

She looks at me finally"you know, I have been waiting for that all my life, and I never had gotten it. But to be honest I don't want it no more. You have tooken my innocence away from me . I never had the chance to get married like I wanted to because of you and its not fair because it's sick ass people like you who destroy people like me. I know that I didn't grow up in the best conditions, but you didn't have to put the icing on the cake. I can't never forgive you. I don't care if you did turn gay over me and so on because you deserve everything that you got. I didn't deserve none of the stuff I've been through. And your sitting here thinking I'm just gonna run into your arms like a happy little girl. But I'm not okay, so just suck it slow.", She said to me as she walks away to her car. I couldn't even get my words out.

"So your not gonna give me a chance to express myself to you", I said getting frustrated. She turns around.

"Why, I don't give a fuck about your quier ass, live for the Dick lookin ass,boy bye."She opens her car door.

I was offended"bitch, who you talking too?". She flipped her hair to look at me.

"Who you calling a bitch?", She said as she looks at me.

I smiled wicked"the one who doesn't know that the nigga you sleeping with killed your husband Alex".

Yeah I said it, why I gotta lie to the bitch. Since she wanna get cray cray.

She turned to me.

"Mhmm, gotcha bitch ass attention now, yep you score the good men in your life I'll tell ya", I said being sarcastic.