Chapter Thirteen :Trust no one

BRE POV

I'm in this cold ass interrogation room. I have my arms inside my shirt, because it felt like an ice box in this bitch.

Who would snitch on me like that? How they even knew I killed anybody?. Questions just race my mind as I sat and wait. I'm not saying whit or agreeing to shit they say. If they ask me a question everything is nope never been there wasn't me. Simple.

The detectives walk in with their clipboards and shit. They sat down and got straight to the point.

"Where we're you at the time Charity was found dead?", one detective ask. I didn't feel like answering these questions

"At home",I said very blunt.

The detective looked in my eyes"your lying". I start smiling and a smirk comes on my face.

Detective 2 starts yelling and shit"YOU BETTER TELL THE TRUTH YOU SCRUM BAG!".

I smirk and said soft to piss them off"Wow so much foul language, did your parents taught you manners?"

Detective 1 said" Listen, were not playing any games with you, we know you did it so confess, because either way you going down. We have enough evidence to arrest you."

"How if you don't have proof that I did anything?", I said as I sit back in the chair.

"Look here bitch, we have witnesses that is telling us that you were the one who killed Charity Banks.

I smack my teeth"Whatever".

"Does Luke Wilson ring a bell?", detective 1 said wicked.

I was shock Luke rat on me. Ugh I should of known it was him. He had the nerve to come in my house. Acting as if he so apologetic, man this is some bull shit. But I didn't brake my silence.

"I don't know who that is?", I said as I sat back with arms folded.

"How do you know Charity?", detective 1 said.

I sigh"close friends"

"Hmm, we can see that , you sent her 4 million dollars to her bank account. Must be more than friends", detective 1 said.

He continues,"It seem like to me that, it was more than a friendship, no friends sends a millions of dollars"

I cut him off"Yes you can, if your a good friend"

"How you a good friend , you killed her!"

"I didn't kill her!",I yelled back.

They looked at each other than back at me"Then why the 911 call that Luke made, he tells the arrests of where Charity was at?"

"Because he might have killed her shit, I don't know", I said as I get annoyed and bored.

They looked super piss.

"Breyaun we found evidence in the shower and the blankets that your DNA was on, your busted sweety, just give up and admit", detective 1 said to me as he place a hand on mines.

I looked at his hand and smiled.

"Nigga please, I need my lawyer", I said as I snatched my hand away from his and turned my fake smile to a frown.

"Well your under arrest for murder", the detectives said as they got up. I stood up and they arrest me. And as I was walking down the hall to register me in jail. I just said to myself don't trust no one. When I get out its gonna be a muthafucka because no one can stop me.