Chapter Seven :Redeem.....

Charr POV

Am I dead or am I alive?. I open my eyes and all I can hear is my heart beating out loud. My head was throbbing. I couldn't believe that I survive, I strongly believed that I was dead. I looked around and I couldn't believe my eyes. Luke was tide up like me dead on the other side of the basement. My heart started to race, am I going to be down here and just slowly die.
I knew Donavon was going to be a problem.
Looks can be fucking deceiving , I seen a lot of signs of him being crazy. Specially when he talks to me, he changes the subject while your talking. The way he get mad quick. I just knew it. I looked down at myself, I was tide up from my feet to my shoulders. I couldn't move I can tell that my life is going to be here. I look down at my stomach thinking I hope I didn't hurt my unborn child. I wonder what Alex is doing, I know he's worrying about me. I wanted to surprise him when I got home but I never made it.

Then I heard heavy breathing. I turned to the direction of the sound. It was Luke, he was trying to breathe. I used all my strength and slide my body up against the wall. Finally I get to my feet feeling weaker than I felt before. The room smelled like blood, it was making me nauseous. I bunny hopped all the way to a table that had a razor blade. I Leaned down and grabbed it with my mouth. Positioned it right in my mouth and start cutting the rope that has my hands tied. I'm glad that it's thin, and saying so my hands were free.
My wrist was super sore but it's cool long as I'm free I can do the rest. I hurried and got myself loose and rushed to Luke.

I felt bad for him, he looked so helpless. He looks at me and smile. I shook my head and cut all the rope that was tied around him.

"Hey,You okay", I said as I help him up to a dusty chair. He looked pale. His lips were purple.
He finally says"I thought I was dead". I started to tear up. "I know me too". I rub my stomach. Because I was getting stomach pains that were crucial. I started to close my eyes. The pain was so crazy I couldn't take it. Then I stood up holding my stomach. Luke gets up weak and walked to me.
"Are you okay", he said as he held me up from falling. I shook my head no.
"My baby is just upset right now", I said as I held my stomach. Then all of a sudden the pain got worst and blood started to come down my leg.

"Your having a mis - carriage." He says as he sat me down in the chair.
"Look let me look for a phone so I can call for an ambulance,if you need me yell my name okay?". I nodded my head in pain. I know Luke got me he's a doctor. I looked down at my stomach tears just stream down my face, I couldn't stop thinking about my baby. I always wanted to have a family, but I guess I sold myself short. If I do make it out alive, how am I suppose to tell Alex.

LUKE POV

Surprisingly, the basement door was unlock. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed the house phone and immediately called 911.
:911 WHAT YOUR EMERGENCY?:

Luke:YES UMM WE NEED YOUR HELP WE BEEN ABDUCTED, AND THERE'S A WOUNDED WOMAN POSSIBLY MISCARRIAGE, I'M DOCTOR LUKE W OBGYN TRUST ME I KNOW.:

911:OKAY DR. LUKE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON AND THE ADDRESS ?:

LUKE:LISTEN JUST BRING AN AMBULANCE QUICKLY OKAY NO TIME TO BE EXPLAINING:

911:OKAY DOCTOR WHAT'S THE ADDRESS:

LUKE:4100 ACER ROAD HURRY!, SHE LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD:

911:ARE YOU OKAY SIR?:

LUKE:I'M FINE JUST PLEASE HURRY

911:OKAY DR. LUKE THE AMBULANCE IS ON THE THEIR WAY, OKAY JUST STAY CALM, I'LL STAY ON THE LINE UNTIL THEY ARRIVE:

I rushed downstairs  to check on her with my phone on my ear. I found her crying, rolling on the floor with excruciating pain. I looked around the room wondering how did I get here. Why was I tied up and where was my phone. "Who did this?", I thought to myself.

She said weakly"It... was D...Donavon". Then she passed out again.  I was confused and shocked at the same time, because Donavon I know is my brother. She couldn't possibly know my brother. The last time I spoke to Donavon we fell out, because he was jealous that I had became a doctor. LUKE was the black sheep of the family because he was always scheming conceiving and always wanted the easy way out. Naww, he would never do this. But how does she know Donavon.
I can hear the ambulance siren get close to the house. I rushed to the door to let them in. As I neared the door, I turned to the right. There was a picture of my brother!.........
Now I'm really in shock, my brother was  trying to kill me? Why?, I knew we never got along and even came to blows but I would never expect him to hurt me or my friend Charr.
I open the door and I couldn't talk to I just led them with my head to the basement. As I follow them slowly to the basement. I felt numb from head to toe. My head felt like it was going to explode then all of a sudden fade to black........

"Aye wake up", I hear a deep voice whispers. I open my eyes slowly and I almost jumped out my skin. Donavon was standing there with a anger look on his face. It was like I was in a bad dream that I can't get out of.
I looked around I was in the hospital. I sigh looking back at Donavon.
"I thought I killed you, there was suppose to be nothing left of my family!". I was kind of scared because he can easily kill me right now. I just stayed quite and had my finger ready to push the read button just incase. He start pacing back and forth rambling to himself. I was watching every move.
Then he comes up to me"Look, I was the one who suppose to be moms favorite not you!" I looked at him like he lost his mind.
He continues", I hate you ever since I was a child , you got whatever you want, a beautiful wife"
I cut him off I didn't care if I was gonna die"what you mean my beautiful wife?, how do you know I had a girl?".
He had a wicked grin"Remember I told you when we were arguing that I will try my best to ruin your life. Well let's just say the side you lay on at night I slept on it, fuck on it, even ate on it"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I hope you learned your lesson to not fuck with me. Oh and your little secret family you have with Abigail, I'll let Miss Charity know", he said as he walked to the door.

"You might as well kill me then!" I said as I sat up in the hospital bed.
He smiled wicked"Mentally I did"
Donavon walked out the hospital happy which was psychotic. LUKE thought to himself what have I've gotten myself into.

(YEAH, I BET YOU GUYS THOUGHT CHARR AND LUKE WAS DEAD. BUT NAWW . HOPE YOU LIKE. IT WAS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE CHAPTER EIGHT WILL MAKE UP FOR IT. JUICY STUFF COMING UP MIGHT BE A LITTLE ENTENSE BUT ITS GOOD TO GET A LITTLE TEASE.)

(IF YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE BOOK, PLEASE INBOX ME AND ILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AS POSSIBLE. DON'T BE SHY I LOVE CRITICISM.)